ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Is it just me ? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55394)

Simple_Plan 02-05-2008 10:06 PM

Is it just me ?

is it just me or are people starting to get seriously pissed off with the fight/arguements that start in almost EVERY thread these days!

I have to say it is really doing my head in at the minute! People who have arguements about personal things that have nothing to do with the topic in discussion are pathetic in my eyes,

some people need to seriously sort it out like!

anyone agree ?

Conzors 02-05-2008 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BB-rod-BB
is it just me or are people starting to get seriously p****d off with the fight/arguements that start in almost EVERY thread these days!

I have to say it is really doing my head in at the minute! People who have arguements about personal things that have nothing to do with the topic in discussion are pathetic in my eyes,

anyone agree ?
I know your talking about Me and Rizwan.

and i wouldnt call it an argument.

because were not exactly calling each other names.

Just an..

argumentative discussion.

Im sorry if its annoying you.

I generally dont like arguments myself.

But like someotimes i feel theres a need of one.

Im sorry if its annoying you tho

:thumbs:Conzors xx

Riz 02-05-2008 10:09 PM

Quote:

is it just me or are people starting to get seriously p****d off with the fight/arguements that start in almost EVERY thread these days!

anyone agree ?
people need to stop being so sensitive and lighten up.

Shaun 02-05-2008 10:23 PM

**** off the lot of you.

*throws TV out of the window*

MrGaryy 02-05-2008 10:31 PM

LOL Shaun. I love them! Until C4 give us something worthwhile to talk about, keep them coming I say!:hugesmile:

Simple_Plan 03-05-2008 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Conzors
Quote:

anyone agree ?
I know your talking about Me and Rizwan.

and i wouldnt call it an argument.

because were not exactly calling each other names.

Just an..

argumentative discussion.

Im sorry if its annoying you.

I generally dont like arguments myself.

But like someotimes i feel theres a need of one.

Im sorry if its annoying you tho

:thumbs:Conzors xx

It wasnt aimed at you at all! just people have these personal arguements

I dont mind arguements! its just when people turn them into personal ones it starts to piss me off!

some people just think there hardcore with there key-board because they more than likely hardly know the person there argueing with!

Harry! 03-05-2008 06:18 PM

Yes cos sometimes if I say something it turns into a row.

andybigbro 03-05-2008 06:30 PM

There is one member on here that tries to turn the blame on someone else all the time and tries to cause arguments.
Its Not fair.

MrGaryy 03-05-2008 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by andybigbro
There is one member on here that tries to turn the blame on someone else all the time and tries to cause arguments.
Its Not fair.
I wonder who that is? (I'm not being sarcastic - i really want to know, lol!)

andybigbro 03-05-2008 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by thebiggerbrother
Quote:

Originally posted by andybigbro
Its Not fair.
I wonder who that is? (I'm not being sarcastic - i really want to know, lol!)
Well its just my opinion.

xDramatick 03-05-2008 06:38 PM

I agree.
There are a few certain members that seem to constantly start arguments, and pick on other members.
It's just getting annoying now.

MrGaryy 03-05-2008 06:41 PM

I'm always really scared when a member post "somebody" or "some people" that its me they're talking about, lol!

andybigbro 03-05-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by thebiggerbrother
I'm always really scared when a member post "somebody" or "some people" that its me they're talking about, lol!
haha
Well i am not talking about you.

I dont want to say names because then that person will.. do what they love and start an argument and i dont want to have to take them down (joke) haha

MrGaryy 03-05-2008 06:50 PM

Lol, phew!:laugh:

Sunny_01 03-05-2008 08:26 PM

I think the sentiments that started this thread are very genuine but also feel that sadly this thread will turn into an argument so as many of us are feeling very sensitive at this time I will lock this now.