ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB9 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Jennifer: argh two faced madam (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60450)

choppo 30-06-2008 01:09 AM

argh two faced madam

jen is really doing my head in,oh just express yourself and be real,so why isnt the stupid little girl confronting people she has issues with instead of bitching in the bathroom/bedroom:devil:aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!

06marsh 30-06-2008 01:11 AM

She is the biggest fake in there! I am so aggravated, she's loving all of the attention she gets, if i was in there i'd happily get myself removed if i could kick the **** out of her

rayheartbliss 30-06-2008 01:12 AM

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
her face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andyman 30-06-2008 01:12 AM

lets hope the housemates put her up so then we can kick the twisted sick vile bitch OUT!

choppo 30-06-2008 01:14 AM

here here

rayheartbliss 30-06-2008 01:14 AM

i realy disliked jen since first!
glad that the nation sees the same now!
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

_Audrey 30-06-2008 01:16 AM

I really dislike her.

Darnell had such a good point when he said that all the Jennifreaks talk about is wanting 'fun people' when all they do is sit and bitch/cry.

andyman 30-06-2008 01:16 AM

was there a lil girl in the moomins? I think its the moomins, its when she has no make up on and her hair aint done she looks like the girl out of the moomins. GRRRR im sure its the moomins :puzzled:

SexualHeroics 30-06-2008 01:18 AM

She's becoming one of those people I can't watch. It's too horrible. There's better things to be doing.

letmein 30-06-2008 02:44 AM

She needs to be a woman, and stop acting like a baby.

tinkerbell 30-06-2008 06:07 AM

The funniest part is her completely freaking out crying when Dennis left. LOL. wow good acting.

albie 30-06-2008 01:35 PM

She's a pile of bog water. I hate her face. She's starting troubles. She's like the Orangemen marching in Belfast.

I hope her pretty boy gets tossed, and she has to watch as he weeps, getting tossed by BB.

bananarama 30-06-2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by albie
She's a pile of bog water. I hate her face. She's starting troubles. She's like the Orangemen marching in Belfast.

I hope her pretty boy gets tossed, and she has to watch as he weeps, getting tossed by BB.

Calm down. She is just a normal pretty lass taking part in a reality game show.....

x.Nicola.x 30-06-2008 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by andyman
lets hope the housemates put her up so then we can kick the twisted sick vile bitch OUT!
Please elaborate. Some people seem to think Jen is a bitch here, but how is she twisted, sick and vile?

bananarama 30-06-2008 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by x.Nicola.x
Quote:

Originally posted by andyman
Please elaborate. Some people seem to think Jen is a bitch here, but how is she twisted, sick and vile?
Do you really think you will get any well reasoned answers to that question......Hate is blind and has no reason.....So don't expect to much from them.....

GiRTh 30-06-2008 06:29 PM

She IS two faced. I also dont buy all the - I'm a strong independent woman - garbage that she spouts. If she's so strong, why does she need so much validation from other people.

bananarama 30-06-2008 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GiRTh
She IS two faced. I also dont buy all the - I'm a strong independent woman - garbage that she spouts. If she's so strong, why does she need so much validation from other people.
She may be two faced, manipulators are. but does that make her vile, twisted and sick.......Those i believe are strong over the top words to describe what many people are like. ie....manipulators.....(Yes I know it was not you that said those words.) It's just a comment of the extreme hate type descriptions that are circulating...

Our polititions are manipulators I suppose then all of them regardless of party are vile twisted and sick!!!!!!!Mmmmmmmm :bigsmile:

albie 01-07-2008 11:29 AM

She's a banana with an eye, screaming as you bite into it. She's a secret street only fat men can enter, where the sun looks green.

bigbrotherman 01-07-2008 12:55 PM

I DO NOT LIKE JEN

Big_Brutta 01-07-2008 06:21 PM

I can't believe my opinion of her has changed so much this past week. She's such a little vile two-faced BITCH!

serensilver 01-07-2008 06:32 PM

jen :hello: jen :hello: jen :hello: jen :hello: