ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Madam Tussauds! x (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63215)

Christina 25-07-2008 12:54 AM

Madam Tussauds! x

Hi, me and my friend are going to go to Madam Tussauds in London on monday. Neither of us have ever been before so i was wondering if any of you could tell me anything about it?
Will there be queues, how long do we wait, can we take pics, isit good/bad? Lol etc.. Any help would be great! :hug: xx

Christina 25-07-2008 12:56 AM

Oh and whos there? lol (draco malfoy??) :angel: x

SamR 25-07-2008 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by x-Christina-x
Hi, me and my friend are going to go to Madam Tussauds in London on monday. Neither of us have ever been before so i was wondering if any of you could tell me anything about it?
Will there be queues, how long do we wait, can we take pics, isit good/bad? Lol etc.. Any help would be great! :hug: xx
I went about a month ago and I booked ahead so we didnt queue at all, you may have to queue if you havnt but ah well, There is the BB9 diary room in the corner of the main celebrity room, it is sooo cool, it has the same BB diary room door and the exact same chair! you talk to BB, and no its not a tape becuase she is sat behind a mirror with a mic (you cant see her) you experience what it feels like being on BB, its weird and you get a dvd of it!

Xander 25-07-2008 12:59 AM

Quote:

Don't get your hopes up. :tongue:
I heard it really good, and I think you can take picture, but no man handling the wax model, even if there is a Draco Malfoy one. ;)

supernoodles! 25-07-2008 12:59 AM

ive never been but id love to go your so lucky,have a fab time ive heard its great from a friend but thats about it sorry-have fun

Princess 25-07-2008 12:59 AM

Yeah you have to queue for quite a bit,when I went I think I queued for about a hour but they have things along the way so its not too bad. I went 2 years ago so I don't remember much but the BB diary room is so cool!

Conor 25-07-2008 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SamR
Quote:

I went about a month ago and I booked ahead so we didnt queue at all, you may have to queue if you havnt but ah well, There is the BB9 diary room in the corner of the main celebrity room, it is sooo cool, it has the same BB diary room door and the exact same chair! you talk to BB, and no its not a tape becuase she is sat behind a mirror with a mic (you cant see her) you experience what it feels like being on BB, its weird and you get a dvd of it!
Don't you have to do mini tasks and stuff in the DR too? I didn't know they updated the BB section after BB8.

I'd love to go when I get another chance to go to London, hope you enjoy it! :thumbs:

DamonJ 25-07-2008 01:00 AM

There's a Britney Spears waxwork, so if you want to carry that away, stick a first class stamp on it and ship it to me, I'd be entirely grateful :blush2:

Christina 25-07-2008 01:01 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Omg thanks thats soo cool, im deffo doing that. And thanks hope the queues are too long lol x

Christina 25-07-2008 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DamonJ
There's a Britney Spears waxwork, so if you want to carry that away, stick a first class stamp on it and ship it to me, I'd be entirely grateful :blush2:
Ill try my very best but first ill be shipping all the Harry Potter people away first lmao x

Christina 25-07-2008 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Conor
Quote:

Quote:

Don't you have to do mini tasks and stuff in the DR too? I didn't know they updated the BB section after BB8.

I'd love to go when I get another chance to go to London, hope you enjoy it! :thumbs:
Thanks Conor! And ooh what kind of task lol? x

DamonJ 25-07-2008 01:02 AM

haha
I can just imagine you running away with like, six waxworks under each arm with people shouting "RUN CHRISTINA RUN!"

SamR 25-07-2008 01:03 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah , you do a mini-task, I had to pretend to play guitar whilst some heavy-metal music played, and there is a big BB9 eye logo on the wall which says "Big Brother Diary Room" it gets updated every year. Oh and welcome back Conor

Christina 25-07-2008 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Princess
Yeah you have to queue for quite a bit,when I went I think I queued for about a hour but they have things along the way so its not too bad. I went 2 years ago so I don't remember much but the BB diary room is so cool!
Ooh thats long and thanks x

Christina 25-07-2008 01:04 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah , you do a mini-task, I had to pretend to play guitar whilst some heavy-metal music played, and there is a big BB9 eye logo on the wall which says "Big Brother Diary Room" it gets updated every year. Oh and welcome back Conor
Can more than one person go in ? x

Christina 25-07-2008 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DamonJ
haha
I can just imagine you running away with like, six waxworks under each arm with people shouting "RUN CHRISTINA RUN!"
Looool oh me to haha.. ill run away with the harry potter people and Britney haha x

Christina 25-07-2008 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by supernoodles!
ive never been but id love to go your so lucky,have a fab time ive heard its great from a friend but thats about it sorry-have fun
Thankies xx

Christina 25-07-2008 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xander
Quote:

Don't get your hopes up. :tongue:
I heard it really good, and I think you can take picture, but no man handling the wax model, even if there is a Draco Malfoy one. ;)
Haha ill take a pic kissing his cheek for us all lol :kiss: x

SamR 25-07-2008 01:10 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

yep, i went in with my brother

Christina 25-07-2008 01:11 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

yep, i went in with my brother
Ooh ill go in with my friend then lol, do you pay? x

Loukas 25-07-2008 01:17 AM

ITS AMAZING! Love it.

When i went the queue was like 10-20 minutes long. Have you got your tickets already? or are you getting them when you get there? The best way to get there i think is.. ermm.. the 159.. i think from brixton.. Sorry i know ALOT about London. :blush2:

They had a BB7 section when i went with the Diary Room it was amazing you could talk to BB! So yeah check that out. I think they have put a new Amy Winehouse statue up earlier this week, that should be fun! You can take pics, they will also try and sell you your Diary Room clip when you go in there, they have a full size BB Chair. With Davina standing outside it :spin: :spin: :spin:

It's Amazing anymore questions just ask? :hugesmile:

Conor 25-07-2008 01:21 AM

Quote:

Oh and welcome back Conor
Thanks Sam :)

Christina 25-07-2008 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DoubleTrouble
ITS AMAZING! Love it.

When i went the queue was like 10-20 minutes long. Have you got your tickets already? or are you getting them when you get there? The best way to get there i think is.. ermm.. the 159.. i think from brixton.. Sorry i know ALOT about London. :blush2:

They had a BB7 section when i went with the Diary Room it was amazing you could talk to BB! So yeah check that out. I think they have put a new Amy Winehouse statue up earlier this week, that should be fun! You can take pics, they will also try and sell you your Diary Room clip when you go in there, they have a full size BB Chair. With Davina standing outside it :spin: :spin: :spin:

Ooh thats soo cool thanks Loukas and i have this speicial offer thing which i have to get one ticket and get another free so i think i have to go to the ticket booth :shrug: x

andyman 25-07-2008 01:27 AM

book the tickets on the net and i think you can jump the que... Me and ex did it at london dungeons... The ques may be HUGE... A mile long! Lol :bigsmile:

Loukas 25-07-2008 01:35 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by DoubleTrouble
ITS AMAZING! Love it.

Ooh thats soo cool thanks Loukas and i have this speicial offer thing which i have to get one ticket and get another free so i think i have to go to the ticket booth :shrug: x
OK that should take 5 -10 mins depends on the queue.. i mean it is summer :hugesmile: