ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB9 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   The Public are the most boring in history (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63693)

decdec456 28-07-2008 09:36 AM

The Public are the most boring in history

You have evicted practically all the interesting ones and plan to evict more

All I Can Say is BOR ING

"Great" British Public ? Pah

*humbug*

Indierock&roll 28-07-2008 11:19 AM

i know!
every housemate thats gone this year ( except belinda ) was entertaining!
its stupid there just dropping like flies till we have nothing to watch

XxShortyxX 28-07-2008 11:21 AM

Bitchy, nasty, vile people are NOT entertaining, the GP don't like nasty people.

xXEtchieXx 28-07-2008 11:22 AM

Bex was entertaing but she was a slag, that's what got her voted out.
Jen wasn't entertaining at all, neither was Steph or Mario. I cant remember the rest of em so they can't have been that great.

Marc 28-07-2008 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by XxShortyxX
Bitchy, nasty, vile people are NOT entertaining, the GP don't like nasty people.

:dance2::dance2:
Agreed. I really am starting to HATE you people who are sticking your heads up Rebecca's arse.. she's out get over it

Adamw92 28-07-2008 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marcjswp
Quote:

Agreed. I really am starting to HATE you people who are sticking your heads up Rebecca's ****.. she's out get over it
its alright most of us "people" already hated you so...i agree that all the good ones are going too soon

Marc 28-07-2008 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Adamw92
Quote:

Quote:

Agreed. I really am starting to HATE you people who are sticking your heads up Rebecca's ****.. she's out get over it
its alright most of us "people" already hated you so...i agree that all the good ones are going too soon
Why the "people" lol... you are people so I'm guessing that was the right word to use, no? Unless you'd like me to use another word, if so please tell me. :wink:

Adamw92 28-07-2008 11:27 AM

Quote:

Why the "people" lol... you are people so I'm guessing that was the right word to use, no? Unless you'd like me to use another word, if so please tell me. :wink:
i only said "people" because you said "you people" i'm guessing you meant Bex fans, Jen fans...etc? if you don't like our opinions then thats tough, we may not like yours

Marc 28-07-2008 11:29 AM

Quote:

Quote:

i only said "people" because you said "you people" i'm guessing you meant Bex fans, Jen fans...etc? if you don't like our opinions then thats tough, we may not like yours
I didn't say that I disliked your opinions, I just find it annoying that you keep going on about how its unfair she was evicted, how she was the most entertaining person in there and some of 'your people' keep making stupid bl**dy threads like this saying how the public are boring. Yeah wise move... have a go at the majority of the Big Brother viewers why don't you. Sheesh!

Adamw92 28-07-2008 11:31 AM

Quote:

I didn't say that I disliked your opinions, I just find it annoying that you keep going on about how its unfair she was evicted, how she was the most entertaining person in there and some of 'your people' keep making stupid bl**dy threads like this saying how the public are boring. Yeah wise move... have a go at the majority of the Big Brother viewers why don't you. Sheesh!
so if it annoys you so much don't reply in them, we have a right to express our digust in the public's choices just like many Mario fans did when he was evicted, i bet if someone you liked was evicted you would do the same

LilSis08 28-07-2008 11:32 AM

This is the age-old problem with Big Brother - everyone watches it from a different viewpoint; one lot of people want to see nice people do well, who are a little dull to watch on TV, and the other lot of people want great viewing and so will back the trouble-makers, bitches etc.

I don't think any of us are right or wrong, we're just watching from different perspectives. It'll happen every year BB is on! :shrug:

Marc 28-07-2008 11:32 AM

Quote:

Quote:

so if it annoys you so much don't reply in them, we have a right to express our digust in the public's choices just like many Mario fans did when he was evicted, i bet if someone you liked was evicted you would do the same
No I wouldn't its just a game I wouldn't dedicate my time to being on here all day crying over it. And don't tell me not to reply to them, as I can recall you quoted me first so get over yourself. I will not dignify myself by arguing with a 16 year old

Marc 28-07-2008 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LilSis08
This is the age-old problem with Big Brother - everyone watches it from a different viewpoint; one lot of people want to see nice people do well, who are a little dull to watch on TV, and the other lot of people want great viewing and so will back the trouble-makers, bitches etc.

I don't think any of us are right or wrong, we're just watching from different perspectives. It'll happen every year BB is on! :shrug:
Exactly! Someone give this person a medal

Adamw92 28-07-2008 11:34 AM

Quote:

No I wouldn't its just a game I wouldn't dedicate my time to being on here all day crying over it. And don't tell me not to reply to them, as I can recall you quoted me first so get over yourself. I will not dignify myself by arguing with a 16 year old
i havent made any of them threads if you've noticed and thats pathetic, what does age have to do with it, what a stupid way of trying to insult me and probably my intelligence

Marc 28-07-2008 11:36 AM

Quote:

Quote:

i havent made any of them threads if you've noticed and thats pathetic, what does age have to do with it, what a stupid way of trying to insult me and probably my intelligence
Nope not a stupid way of insulting you, just noting that in real life I wouldn't argue with someone of your age.

LilSis08 28-07-2008 11:36 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Thank you! :blush2:

Adamw92 28-07-2008 11:37 AM

Quote:

Nope not a stupid way of insulting you, just noting that in real life I wouldn't argue with someone of your age.
thats is stupid then, i'm sorry if i went off at you but its stupid to complain that it annoys you when you post in the threads, just dont post in them so you wont have to read them

ruination 28-07-2008 11:38 AM

surely it's a fundamental flaw of BB EVERY year ... the only contestants who rile us enough to reach for the phone are the ones who make it good tv ...

I think the producers need to work on a solution to that. I agree with the poster who said we don't like nasty, bitchy people, and personally, I don't enjoy watching shouting and screaming. I think Luke is an interesting antidote to this problem, because anyone can see he is slimy, two-faced, talks about people behind their backs and then is nice to their face, etc, and yet, to me, he is the most adorable housemate in history. He has had me literally in hysterics with laughter several times, e.g. when he was in the diary room talking about his puny body compared to Dale and Stuart's.

Marc 28-07-2008 11:38 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Thank you! :blush2:
No problem lol have a cat :cat:

LilSis08 28-07-2008 11:40 AM

Ahh, love cats... how did you know! :wink:

Marc 28-07-2008 11:40 AM

Quote:

Quote:

thats is stupid then, i'm sorry if i went off at you but its stupid to complain that it annoys you when you post in the threads, just dont post in them so you wont have to read them
Fair enough, apologies to. But I like posting in them, it riles people up :wink:

Adamw92 28-07-2008 11:42 AM

Quote:

Fair enough, apologies to. But I like posting in them, it riles people up :wink:
Haha well i guess it is quite funny, you know we could get along if we didnt disagree on lots of things lol

ruination 28-07-2008 11:48 AM

adam and marc, up a tree, kay eye ess ess eye en gee

Adamw92 28-07-2008 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ruination
*cough*.........*wind blows*

Marc 28-07-2008 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ruination
ummm