ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB9 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Make-up and Nail Varnish Booked for Tomorrow!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65451)

fingers 07-08-2008 03:23 PM

Make-up and Nail Varnish Booked for Tomorrow!!

Stu asked Lisa if she'd fix him up for tomorrow! He won't be leaving but is that how he wants to appear before the Press? Nails varnished and with Mascara and Eyeliner? LMAO

SammyAyee 07-08-2008 03:23 PM

:laugh:

_Tom_ 07-08-2008 03:30 PM

:laugh:

supernoodles! 07-08-2008 03:31 PM

:rolleyes:

Fom 07-08-2008 03:31 PM

If thats what he wants to do then let him be... A lot of my friends do that too? I dont think there is anything wrong with it. :conf2:
Some people just need to get out more and meet new people lol.

_Tom_ 07-08-2008 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by supernoodles!
:shocked:

fingers 07-08-2008 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fom
If thats what he wants to do then let him be... A lot of my friends do that too? I dont think there is anything wrong with it. :conf2:
Some people just need to get out more and meet new people lol.
No need to be churlish!

iow97 07-08-2008 04:13 PM

Both offensive (homophobic) language and personal insults are against the rules of this forum. If it continues, you shall be issued with a warning.

MisterModest 07-08-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by fingers
Stu asked Lisa if she'd fix him up for tomorrow! He won't be leaving but is that how he wants to appear before the Press? Nails varnished and with Mascara and Eyeliner? LMAO
What's your problem?

supernoodles! 07-08-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by _Tom_
Quote:

Originally posted by supernoodles!
:shocked:
why the:shocked:

Fom 07-08-2008 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by iow97
Insult removed
Grow up.
Some people forget that gay means they have sex with men... not wether they put nail varnish on their fingernails. Go read a dictionary.

Emzy-!! 07-08-2008 04:28 PM

LMAO :laugh2:

fingers 07-08-2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MisterModest
Quote:

What's your problem?
Just wondering why, when asked on his VT if he was wearing Eyeliner he said "no it's natural" LMFAO

Fom 07-08-2008 04:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What's your problem?
Just wondering why, when asked on his VT if he was wearing Eyeliner he said "no it's natural" LMFAO
That was mascara not eyeliner. Because his eyelashes were so thick.

fingers 07-08-2008 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fom
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What's your problem?
You must know!

pinkmichk 07-08-2008 04:46 PM

:rolleyes: good grief so what if thats what he wants let him doesnt make him any less a man i have all male cousins and a couple of them wear it i think it looks good on him (and others) some people need to grow up if this is a source of amusement to them

andyman 07-08-2008 04:53 PM

Whats next a skirt and high heels??? :yuk:

pinkmichk 07-08-2008 04:54 PM

fingers 07-08-2008 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by andyman
Mo got the High heels from BB!

Benjamin 07-08-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

I believe you already have them, maybe stu can borrow them from you for his eviction night?

andyman 07-08-2008 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ukturtle
Quote:

what next for u? a normal mind? probaly not, i suppsoe the world needs vile people like you.
Dont hit me with your handbag! :nono:

Fom 07-08-2008 04:59 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by Fom
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What's your problem?
You must know!
Its common sense, eye liner... hm. Something that lines the eye maybe? Doesnt do anything to the eyelash, its not "eyelash liner" I have a sister and a mum, you tend to pick these things up.
I just find this annoying because there are loads of guys that do this, the beloved Russell Brand does it! Most celebs do it, I dont personally but most of my friends do it, and it looks good. Its not a girls thing, you lot would know this if you got out more :rolleyes:

Benjamin 07-08-2008 05:00 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

what next for u? a normal mind? probaly not, i suppsoe the world needs vile people like you.
I wouldn't waste my time, but some of your comments are very rude, yet you didn't like people in hosue for being rude to mo etc. seems very hypocritical to me mate.

fingers 07-08-2008 05:03 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I wouldn't waste my time, but some of your comments are very rude, yet you didn't like people in hosue for being rude to mo etc. seems very hypocritical to me mate.
Hypocritical is removing insults from your post before you get pulled up for it!

Callum 07-08-2008 05:04 PM

So what? If he wants to put it on, then so be it. I don't even understand why people are laughing about it tbh, I don't find it funny?