ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Christina's Agony :(. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68648)

Conzors 29-08-2008 06:51 PM

Christina\'s Agony :(.

Hello.

I am writing this on behalf of the well known, and the well liked TiBB member;; Christina. Its a sad time for her at this on moment in time. Christinas nan, has been ill for a very long time, and sadly her nan has passed away :(.

I phoned her, to see if she was okay. And its more upsetting for her because she was holding her nans hand as she unfortunatly died, and is now at this one moment in time holding the hand, untill her nans daughter gets here. (her hand is very old she says).

I am so sad for her, because she is one of my very best TiBB friends, and i know first hand that she has dreaded this day for so long, and unfortunatly it has happened today.

This is forcing Christina to QUIT the very famous TiBB game ELIMINATION. Which i know many of her supporters are dissapointed.

I just wish her the best of luck, and may her nan rest in peace. She says shes going to be strong, and fight this. She was getting prepared for the death, but didnt know it was happening this soon.

No hatred on this thread please (like she has any) as its a sad time for her.

Be strong Christina.
And may your nan rest in peace.

Love You x.

Lauren 29-08-2008 06:53 PM

Your nan is at peace now Christina :angel:

I hope you will feel well soon over this and get through it ok.

Shaun 29-08-2008 06:53 PM

Awwww :sad:

I came into this thread expecting a DamonJ-style magazine thing but that's dreadful news. RIP. :(

Annie 29-08-2008 06:55 PM

Please pass on our good wishes Conzor and we all hope that she can be strong for herself and her family.

May her Gran rest now.

xxx

Jackie 29-08-2008 06:55 PM

I hope Christina's okay and I'm sorry to hear about her Nan.
RIP Christina's Nan.
Hope you're back soon on Tibb.

Hugo 29-08-2008 06:55 PM

Aw that is dreadful. I wish her and her family the very best for getting through this time. :hug:

MarkWaldorf 29-08-2008 06:56 PM

:sad: So sorry Christina. I remember reading your posts of all the nice favours you did for her. I'm sure she appreciates it grealtly.

Callum 29-08-2008 06:56 PM

Something similar happened to me with my great grandma, and I know what your going through. Stay strong Christina and just think your nan is probably having a great old time wherever she is. R.I.P. and my best wishes go out to you and your family.

melanie 29-08-2008 07:04 PM

I hope shes okay, I wish her and her family the best. RIP.

AngRemembered 29-08-2008 07:08 PM

Oh Christina, I am so very very sorry for you, I know just how much your Grand mother meant to you but cant imagine what the loss of her will mean to you.

I just hope you take your time being with your familly who will need you the most right now, as you will need them also.
I got to know your Nan through your pics and posts about her, and she came across as a very sweet and dear lady who will be missed very much, I cant tell you exactly how very sad I am at this news.

My heart,tears and condolances go out to you darling, and the hope that you come back when your ready this place wont be the same without you.

All our love....... Angela and Nicole xx

Conzors 29-08-2008 07:10 PM

Aww Angie.

I do love your posts xx

JOSHUAH! 29-08-2008 07:12 PM

Christina, I've only just heard this has happened now - Like Angie said, I know how much your Nan meant to you Christina x We were only speaking last night, even though it was about 5am!

I am so sorry for you Christina, we spoke about this earlier and I remember telling you, your Nan wouldn't want you to be upset and she would want you to fight this and I know you will do that for her. Christina your such a lovely person and I'm so glad I met you on here, I hope and pray you're okay and your family is too. I'm so sorry Christina.

I'll remember when you phoned me and your Nan was on the phone to me! She said I lived next door to you LOL!, Just try to remember those good times Christina

Stay Strong x :love:

Ninastar 29-08-2008 07:15 PM

God christina i will never know how you feel but i had something very simalar happen to me.
I am so so sorry to hear but now that your grans at a better place and isnt suffering.
Thats what i had to think when my gran died and it does kinda help.
I am so sorry and hope you and your family well.
xxx

Ninastar 29-08-2008 07:16 PM

and conzors you did a very very nice thing and i am sure christina will apriciate it x

serensilver 29-08-2008 07:23 PM

:hug: ohh this is sad news! all the best for you and your family christina :hug: hope to see you on Tibb when you feel up to it!
your tibb friends are always ready to talk! :wavey:

Ross 29-08-2008 07:23 PM

That's awful Christina. I know how you feel.

Don't worry about the game, your family needs you more. :bawling:

R.I.P to your Nan and my thoughts are with you :hug:

Scarlett. 29-08-2008 07:24 PM

That is so sad, hope you ok Christina :hug:

Chemicle 29-08-2008 07:25 PM

R.I.P, i'm so sorry Christina, I wish you and your family the best wishes at this time. My Condolences, look forward to talking to you on msn. x :love:

Conzors 29-08-2008 07:26 PM

She says thanks to you all.

And...

Thanks Ninostar

xx

Benjamin 29-08-2008 07:26 PM

Christina I am so sorry for you. I hope you are ok sweetie? We're all here for you. We all love you loads and we are all sending you a big group TiBB hug.

Conzors 29-08-2008 07:26 PM

She says thanks to you all.

And...

Thanks Ninostar

xx

AngRemembered 29-08-2008 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ninostar
and conzors you did a very very nice thing and i am sure christina will apriciate it x
absolutely Ninostar :kiss:, thats what good friends are for

Novo 29-08-2008 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Angiebabe
Quote:

she'll be greatfull am sure conzors

gavinh2008 29-08-2008 07:43 PM

Aw I am so sorry
:hug:
If you need anything Christina then just let me know when you read this
R.I.P

Conzors 29-08-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by andy-dale-win
Quote:

Originally posted by Angiebabe
Quote:

she'll be greatfull am sure conzors
Awww.
Thanks you threee

-hug-

xx