ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB5 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Press Release: Stuart is Evicted (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7350)

Kore 04-08-2004 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by lets get evil
Quote:

Originally posted by Lance
Jason was the one who came up with the whole theory that Stu won which showed his insecurity that he had failed!Nadia didnt come in expecting to win,all she wanted was acceptance!
Nah............Jason heard the cheers and assumed that the twist they were expecting was that Stu had won and they were left in, if Nadia really wanted acceptance she would have came out and said she used to be a man........she would gain more respect if that was the case.
i couldnt agree with you more m8:thumbs:

lets get evil 05-08-2004 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lance
Exactly isha!:thumbs:

And lets get evil,Nadia had the choice whether or not to tell the HM's and she chose not to!She has gained respect already for having the balls to go into that house!She has done transexuals proud in the house and showed they are just like the rest of us!
I'm not saying that Nadia doesn't merit respect..........respect to all !!!! but I don't really buy the idea that she just wants to be accepted as a reason for going on BB5, The whole country will now always know that she used to be a man whereas if she got on with her life outside only a few would know and probably only the people she felt comfortable to tell as I have seen worse looking women walking past my house :spin2:

I fear she will have brought on herself more than she could imagine as people can be very cruel.............and as I've said evryone knows her secret now, can you imagine her being able to walk down a street now and be comfortable in the knowledge that no one knows her past, sadly I think it will be too much for her and she will get comments every 100 paces

Julia L 05-08-2004 08:27 PM

What a great response from the crowd Stu got, I was really pleased for him - and I loved his reaction! That's got to be the best eviction apart from Victor's this series :hugesmile:

golden~rose 05-08-2004 08:30 PM

that has got to be the best reception ever received this year!!!

Kore 05-08-2004 08:31 PM

jason is going to get so badly booed tomoro :mad:

Hooly One 05-08-2004 08:32 PM

I agree, it was the best so far.

golden~rose 05-08-2004 08:34 PM

kore, i cant deny that he will get booed but it may not be that bad. when vic got evicted it wasnt half as bad as i imagined it to be!!!

Red Moon 05-08-2004 08:35 PM

It interesting more people at work are starting to like Jason now Victor has gone.... I don't think it will be nearly as bad for Jason as it was for Victor.

Amy 06-08-2004 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Red Moon
It interesting more people at work are starting to like Jason now Victor has gone.... I don't think it will be nearly as bad for Jason as it was for Victor.
I totally agree with you there RM.

BusyBee 06-08-2004 08:01 AM

I think Jason will get a mixed reaction, but he is soooooo big headed he thinks everyone loves him and is going to get a shock when he realises tht that is not the case.

LEE 06-08-2004 08:06 AM

Actually I don't think Jay thinks everyone loves him at all. He has heard the boos at the mentiion of his name a couple of times over the lat few weeks and I remember him chatting to Victor about it. I think he expects to be booed. He also knows he isolated himself from the group for quite a while and doesn't expect this to make him popular.

Let's hope he gets cheered as well. Whatever you think of any of the final four housemates they have all got to the final day and deserve to get cheered and to enjoy the experience of walking out into the final night crowd.

Amy 06-08-2004 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LEE
Let's hope he gets cheered as well. Whatever you think of any of the final four housemates they have all got to the final day and deserve to get cheered and to enjoy the experience of walking out into the final night crowd.
Absolutely! They've stuck it out for 10wks they all deserve a big cheer!

Sunny_01 06-08-2004 08:34 AM

Let's hope he gets cheered as well. Whatever you think of any of the final four housemates they have all got to the final day and deserve to get cheered and to enjoy the experience of walking out into the final night crowd. [/quote]

Well said Lee I couldnt agree more they are all very deserving and all should be given the opportunity to enjoy their last moments on BB and that includes their exit from the house.

I have to say though Stu really enjoyed his night after he got over the initial shock, it was nice to see.:joker:

Dan_ 06-08-2004 10:58 AM

I totally agree anyone that boos ANY of the final 4 is scum in my eyes.