ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements / Suggestions / Help (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   BB1, BB2 forums etc (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76836)

Lauren 08-12-2008 02:25 AM

BB1, BB2 forums etc

I'm 95% sure it's only me that gets annoyed by this, but let me know anyway.

Right.
Is there not a way we can have like a "BB archive" section, which leads to all the BB1, BB2, BB3 etc etc subforums? At the moment they clog up the main forum page when they're rarely used.

Also; can "BB in the media" be removed? It overlaps with BB in general, so I don't see much need for it.
And "Interactive Area" should be renamed Creative Writing or something similar, because it's confusing as it is.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Lauren 08-12-2008 02:34 AM

Nah, I don't mean get rid of any of the BB forums, just mean putting them into a separate subforum on the main page apart from the current one. Just cos now it's too long a list to look neat.

Arneldo 08-12-2008 10:05 AM

I think we should keep them the way they are, I like it. But I do think 'Big Brother in the media' should be removed, and instead make 'Big Brother in general and International BB' should be made into two separate sections, with BBUSA sub-forum.

xDramatick 08-12-2008 10:08 AM

I agree with Lauren, it is annoying to scroll through them all. I kinda like them all being there but it might make the forum look neater.

I agree with the Interactive Area too, I had no idea what it was for months after I joined XD

Matt08 08-12-2008 09:57 PM

None of the admins ever reply to these threads, so could one of them give their feedback on this please?

Scarlett. 08-12-2008 10:00 PM

I like the idea, like all BB's before 7 should go into the archive

Mark 08-12-2008 10:01 PM

Just because we didn't reply, it doesn't mean we are ignoring it. James and I discussed it briefly this evening. When we decide on what we want to do, you will be the first to know :tongue:

But yes it'ls likely this request will be implemented, but we have a couple of things on the 'to-do' list which are taking priority right now :hug:

Callum 08-12-2008 10:01 PM

I've also noticed how Music, Films etc. & News Stories have their own sections now, why can't they do it for graphics too?

Nicky. 08-12-2008 10:04 PM

I agree with you Lauren, they are hardly ever used.. so they could just be made into sub-forums or something :\

and Callum - I was looking that that the other day, Graphics has wayy more stuff innit that sports .. so Graphics should be made it's own thingy :)

Lauren 08-12-2008 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mark
Just because we didn't reply, it doesn't mean we are ignoring it. James and I discussed it briefly this evening. When we decide on what we want to do, you will be the first to know :tongue:

But yes it'ls likely this request will be implemented, but we have a couple of things on the 'to-do' list which are taking priority right now :hug:
Thank you :hug:

Matt08 08-12-2008 10:05 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the reply :thumbs:

Mark 08-12-2008 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nickyy
I agree with you Lauren, they are hardly ever used.. so they could just be made into sub-forums or something :\

and Callum - I was looking that that the other day, Graphics has wayy more stuff innit that sports .. so Graphics should be made it's own thingy :)
I don't know. I guess Music/Film/News/Sport stories are area's which TiBB can focus on as an attraction to the site.

We are already looking at focusing more on other-big-brother articles on the TiBB homepage soon, and the forums we turned into main forums (film, music etc) are forums which topics could be put on the front page as news.
The graphics forum doesn't really have this attraction, and that's why it was left in general interests.

Matt 08-12-2008 10:12 PM

Look how much tidier TiBB could look (Click to enlarge) :shocked:

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5...enielc3.th.jpg

:whistle:

Nicky. 08-12-2008 10:12 PM

Ooo I get you, that's fair enough :)

Mark 08-12-2008 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Matt
Look how much tidier TiBB could look :shocked:

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5...enielc3.th.jpg]

Which reminds me, the themes need huge overhauls... that one looks kind of awful :flower:

The TiBB to-do list right now is bigger than Verne Troyer, but we will get around to it.

:lovedup:

Matt 08-12-2008 10:16 PM

Quote:

that one looks kind of awful :flower:
Really? I think it's the best one you've got :laugh:

Mark 08-12-2008 10:17 PM

The dark blue in the logo couldn't clash more with the baby blue backround more if it tried! :hugesmile:

Magic 08-12-2008 10:17 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Look how much tidier TiBB could look :shocked:

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5...enielc3.th.jpg]

Which reminds me, the themes need huge overhauls... that one looks kind of awful :flower:

The TiBB to-do list right now is bigger than Verne Troyer, but we will get around to it.

:lovedup:
The homepage should be top priority.
I think a picture of me would look better even :P

Magic 08-12-2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Look how much tidier TiBB could look (Click to enlarge) :shocked:

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5...enielc3.th.jpg

NO CHAT AND GAMES.
*Dies*

Mark 08-12-2008 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Magic

What do you think we are working on right now :thumbs:

Patience... it's a virtue some say! :colour:

Lauren 08-12-2008 10:20 PM

LOL @ MATT.

Magic 08-12-2008 10:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

What do you think we are working on right now :thumbs:

Patience... it's a virtue some say! :colour:
Woo :)
I think we should have more all rounded stories, rather than just BB ones, which will keep it leaving when BB does end.

I will make some new ones if it does happen.

Matt 08-12-2008 10:22 PM

Quote:

NO CHAT AND GAMES.
*Dies*
Yes, wouldn't that be a huge improvement :whistle:

Tom 08-12-2008 10:23 PM

I agree, and BB in general and international should be split and merged

BB in general merged with BB in the media
BB international merged with BBUSA

Mark 08-12-2008 10:24 PM

Quote:

I think we should have more all rounded stories, rather than just BB ones, which will keep it leaving when BB does end.

Yeah we're one step ahead of you :)

*goes back to work*