ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Jeremy Kyle days? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79375)

Ross 15-01-2009 06:32 PM

Jeremy Kyle days?

Who likes Jeremy Kyle days?

Days where you wake up... (if you're ill or don't have school, college or work) and just watch Jeremy Kyle, Ricki, Trisha, Jerry Springer, Will & Grace on TV all morning and afternoon. Also, not forgetting Loose Women :lovedup:

I haven't had one ina while, I'll have one Tuesday :lovedup:

Locke. 15-01-2009 06:33 PM

I'm never up in time

JOSHUAH! 15-01-2009 06:36 PM

When I'm off school I usually just lazeee on the sofa with my duvet and a cuppa, and watch:

GMTV
The Wright Stuff (until it gets boring)
then I switch to Jeremy Kyle

and finally I watch This Morning or one of them home shows on BBC One.

Pure sad or what :laugh3:

Shaun 15-01-2009 06:38 PM

JK makes me feel dirty.

hannah. 15-01-2009 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JOSHUAH!
When I'm off school I usually just lazeee on the sofa with my duvet and a cuppa, and watch:

GMTV
The Wright Stuff (until it gets boring)
then I switch to Jeremy Kyle

and finally I watch This Morning or one of them home shows on BBC One.

Pure sad or what :laugh3:
that is ALL i am doing with myself lately haha

lily. 15-01-2009 06:42 PM

I used to love having a day off work and doing that. haha.. Then I got made redundant and it wasn't so fun for a while..

But, I got another job, and yearned for those days again..

I don't watch any daytime TV at all now.

Jen 15-01-2009 06:44 PM

"Kids having kids..."

:lovedup:

MarkWaldorf 15-01-2009 06:48 PM

I was like that all of last summer on study leave. :laugh:

It gets so boring though...I could have done with some Friends in the morning but Channel 4 only show that in the holidays. :devil:

GhettoSuperstar 15-01-2009 06:58 PM

I'ma sucka for This Morning. Phil & Fearne are legends. And also, I can be watching something that never usually interests me and find myself listening to every word.

(And that Kerry Katona thing was just the icing on the cake)

Spike 15-01-2009 07:01 PM

I love those days, every Tuesday for me as I don't go into college until the afternoon

MarkWaldorf 15-01-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GhettoSuperstar
I'ma sucka for This Morning. Phil & Fearne are legends. And also, I can be watching something that never usually interests me and find myself listening to every word.

(And that Kerry Katona thing was just the icing on the cake)
Is it weird that whenever I watch them shows trainwrecks take place? LOL Heather Mills GMTV, Kerry Katona TM...

30stone 15-01-2009 07:03 PM

I don't think i have ever watched any of those shows other than jeremy kyle when i was getting readyto go out so it was just background noise..

They are kinda boring.

Scarlett. 15-01-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ross
Who likes Jeremy Kyle days?

Days where you wake up... (if you're ill or don't have school, college or work) and just watch Jeremy Kyle, Ricki, Trisha, Jerry Springer, Will & Grace on TV all morning and afternoon. Also, not forgetting Loose Women :lovedup:

I haven't had one ina while, I'll have one Tuesday :lovedup:
Wednesday
and today :spin:

pinkmichk 15-01-2009 07:16 PM

i love this morning but its rare i get tv that time of day i normally get it around 1pm so in time for things like loose women

Princess 15-01-2009 07:37 PM

On the ward it's always Jeremry Kyle,Dr Phil,Home and Away,Neighbours and Deal Or No Deal. I always get distracted when I'm supposed to be doing something :laugh:

Sunny_01 15-01-2009 08:08 PM

I love days like that, they are rare but loved.

I cant stand Jeremy Kyle but find myself drawn to watching it so I can tut and pull faces at him and the numpties who go on his show.

SiaSiaSia 15-01-2009 08:11 PM

HAhahahahaha I love those...

KKBL 15-01-2009 08:17 PM

LOL i know exactly what type of day your on about,coincidentally im having one tomorrow.