ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Cynic Thread (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80340)

lily. 28-01-2009 10:48 PM

The Cynic Thread

There. It's own thread. Feel free to post your opinion without being made to feel like a low-life.

Scarlett. 28-01-2009 10:49 PM

I have to admit, I feel more like a non believer these days

Fom 28-01-2009 10:49 PM

And by its own place, I meant msn. Not go so low, to create some form of club over a dying woman skepticism!

Billy 28-01-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fom
And by its own place, I meant msn. Not go so low, to create some form of club over a dying woman skepticism!
"and by its own place, I meant msn"

who gives a damn what you meant by it? Things aren't done with your permission yknow.

Spike 28-01-2009 10:51 PM

I'm a non-believer
I'm just waiting for Nicole to become a regular member now and collect all that attention which has been building up for months

Sarah. 28-01-2009 10:51 PM

People can post their opinions if they wish.. :rolleyes:

MrGaryy 28-01-2009 10:52 PM

Seeing as some believers - and I;m not using that term in a derogatory way - would prefer this stays out fo the other thread, I'll post my reply here:

Quote:

Originally posted by Shaun
Quote:

Originally posted by Linda
What are you saying Shaun? That it doesn't happen?
I'm sure it does. Take a look at nodis, whoever :tongue:

But the fact of the matter is, we should give her the benefit of the doubt. If we're made out to look like fools, then oh well. Life goes on. If Angiebabe isn't real, then they're just a very, very sad person. And they'll know that.

But if she is real, then I think the people who've doubted in her should feel ashamed.
Why should people feel ashamed over something that has only a 50% chance of being true. It;s totally natural for people to doubt a story like this when there is so much pointing in that direction.

Annie 28-01-2009 10:52 PM

SICK!

Fom 28-01-2009 10:52 PM

FFS! I can't believe I have to try so hard to put up a defense for this woman, atm I do not care if its right or not! I just think the whole questioning it is so out of order, especially in the thread dedicated to her for well wishes.

You people have to question everything, its beyond pathetic.

Novo 28-01-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fom
Am 100% with Fom on this one

Billy 28-01-2009 10:53 PM

[/IMG]

Magic 28-01-2009 10:53 PM

Oh ****ing get a grip. All of you. Have some ducking respect and consideration.

Shaun 28-01-2009 10:53 PM

Oh Fom, see the light please. It isn't shining out of your arse, however much you think otherwise. We know you disagree, but stop acting like a bloody disciple.

lily. 28-01-2009 10:55 PM

Well said Shaun.

Z 28-01-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fom
FFS! I can't believe I have to try so hard to put up a defense for this woman, atm I do not care if its right or not! I just think the whole questioning it is so out of order, especially in the thread dedicated to her for well wishes.

You people have to question everything, its beyond pathetic.
Why is it out of order? I'm choosing to believe in Angie but I fail to see how any of this is "sick" or "out of order"?! Has anybody on this forum actually met Angie? I have no idea, but I'm assuming no? For that simple reason, it's a 50/50 throw up whether or not it's true. Apparently Angie is on just now...

Jen 28-01-2009 10:55 PM

I'm not going to pick sides on this "Debate"
But making a thread to talk about it, even wishing her well or discussing lies... its a tad distasteful and asking for problems.

Sorry is this causes havoc among members... I'm sorry for my opinions.

30stone 28-01-2009 10:55 PM

Fom i think its better they have a seperate thread for it than being disrespectful in the thread that People are giving their best wishes to Angie in.

Fom 28-01-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shaun
Oh Fom, see the light please. It isn't shining out of your ****, however much you think otherwise. We know you disagree, but stop acting like a bl***y disciple.
Im not, I am being moral, god forbid I let myself believe something. I am not so low to even consider questioning it, its all sick. This whole thing is childish, unbelievably childish. And by some members who are old enough to realize!
Can't believe its escalated into this. This isnt a 'SUPPORT THIS PERSON TO WIN THREAD' where you can insult willy nilly.

This is someones LIFE!

Bells 28-01-2009 10:56 PM

OK, people have a right to question and voice their opinions - but we don't like things getting out of hand. Different mods have different opinions I'm sure, but the general stance is that we'd prefer to be seen as fools rather than doubt a serious illness. Locked.

James 28-01-2009 10:58 PM

I'm locking this thread. People have made their views known on the forum. I don't see what there is to discuss beyond that on the forum.

James 28-01-2009 10:59 PM

Sorry didn't get Ash's message there. I agree with her.