ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2004-'08 [S1-5] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=548)
-   -   Posh Spice in talks to join X-Factor panel as Danni Minouge is axed!!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80589)

M X 04-02-2009 10:02 AM

Posh Spice in talks to join X-Factor panel as Danni Minouge is axed!!!

Victoria Beckham is in advanced talks with Simon Cowell to join the judging panel on the next series of The X Factor, it has been claimed.

According to the Daily Mail, Beckham has been made an offer of over £1 million a series and may replace Dannii Minogue on the show.

The newspaper reports that the former Spice Girl was approached by Cowell in the past but had always refused due to her commitments in Los Angeles.

A friend said: "She doesn't want to come back to Europe with her tail between her legs. But if she can return here to be on The X Factor, then that is different."

Beckham will supposedly accept the offer if her husband David makes a permanent transfer to AC Milan, where he is currently on loan.

Publicist Max Clifford, Cowell's spokesman, said: "Simon speaks very highly of Victoria. I know he likes her a lot. This deal has not been mentioned to me."

Earlier this week, a source claimed that the Beckhams had made the "painful decision" to move back to Europe.

DIGITAL SPY

Novo 04-02-2009 10:05 AM

I think Becks will permanenty move to Ac milan He's scored twice already for them so why not

Magic 04-02-2009 10:06 AM

Ohh.
Poor Danni.

M X 04-02-2009 10:16 AM

The other rumoured judge is Lily Allen but I can't see that happening because of her relationship with Cheryl Cole.

andyman 04-02-2009 01:05 PM

:bored: Posh Spice is dull, she will have that same distance botox injected look as Danii... Posh will bring nothing to the show other than few pointless pouts here and there!..

Bring back Sharon is what the public want...:thumbs:

30stone 04-02-2009 01:15 PM

Whoo victoria and cheryl. Both skinnies in one place :lovedup:

andyman 04-02-2009 01:22 PM

Ben... No!

It has nothing to do with weight! Posh is dull... I know you love skinny chicks but there is plenty of skinnies that will bring more to the show...

*bring back sharon!*

30stone 04-02-2009 01:27 PM

Lol but shes good looking lol.

i suppose there would be some better people to bring in though..

Brekkie 04-02-2009 01:29 PM

Would much rather have Dannii - aside from Simon she is the best mentor on the panel, and if anyone should go it's got to be Louis, who single handedly practically ruined JLS's chances last year.

A male replacement for Louis would be the best IMO, perhaps with a tweaked format so Simon is no longer a mentor, but just an independent judge, perhaps with the sole vote in the final showdown.

Annie 04-02-2009 01:34 PM

I love Victoria Beckham to death but I dont see her being any good on this show.

And I agree with some of the above comments to do with her new friendship with Cheryl.

Its also the Daily Star so could just be nonsense.

M X 04-02-2009 03:40 PM

^No. Digital Spy.

M X 04-02-2009 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 30stone
Lol but shes good looking lol.

i suppose there would be some better people to bring in though..
Ew. She looks like a skeleton mixed with an alien.

..I like her though. :conf2:

Dom:D 04-02-2009 03:54 PM

Victoria would be awful replace louie with John barrowman

Tom 04-02-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheMichaelO
^No. Digital Spy.
Daily Mail.

Anyway whats the point in having Victoria and her mini me?

A fourth judge isn't even needed. If Dannii is to go then take the chance to go back to three judges. Simon, Cheryl and Louis all worked really well together in the auditions where Dannii was away, and the categories could do with tweaking anyway. If they have males, females and groups then it would work better because only marketable over 25s are put in and some (like this year with Rachel and Ruth) clearly suffer with the 25+ tag attached to them.

bronaaaa 04-02-2009 04:09 PM

I don't like Danii that much..but I'd hate to see her leave

M X 04-02-2009 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom
Quote:

^No. Digital Spy.
Daily Mail.

A fourth judge isn't even needed. If Dannii is to go then take the chance to go back to three judges. Simon, Cheryl and Louis all worked really well together in the auditions where Dannii was away, and the categories could do with tweaking anyway. If they have males, females and groups then it would work better because only marketable over 25s are put in and some (like this year with Rachel and Ruth) clearly suffer with the 25+ tag attached to them.
Well i posted the story from digital spy.

Tom 04-02-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom
Quote:

^No. Digital Spy.
Daily Mail.

Well i posted the story from digital spy.
... which has just reworded the Daily Mail article. DS do that for everything including stories from the Daily Star, but somehow people think because its on DS it has more credibility than the original ...

Annie 04-02-2009 05:54 PM

Quote:

^No. Digital Spy.
Should have maybe read it before posting it on here? Its from Daily Mail.

Fom 04-02-2009 05:57 PM

Simon is obsessed with replacing and adding new judges. He is taking it into BGT and into American Idol!

Tom4784 04-02-2009 06:08 PM

I don't think they'll get rid of Dannii, she's popular with the audience it's just the media doesn't like her so they try to influence the public into disliking her.

Locke. 04-02-2009 06:10 PM

Well, anyone is better than Dannii.

Wildcat! 04-02-2009 06:14 PM

Danni aint going anywhere. People just like to make things up, when they have nothing to talk about

robb 05-02-2009 12:30 PM

The 'Posh for XF' story is being denied now...............anyway, she did nothing as a solo singer. For the record Dannii (supposed poor relation of KYLIE, too) has had 13 top 20 hits, and won XF in 2007. Not to mention her appearances in HOT 100 FEMALES...... Not such a bad record for someone without 'talent'......:whistle: