ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hell's Kitchen (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Hell's Kitchen Episode Discussion Thread (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83747)

MrGaryy 16-04-2009 07:28 PM

Hell\'s Kitchen Episode Discussion Thread

Here we can discuss each episode every night, rather than a series of pointless thread that rarely get more than 10 posts.

9PM people.

Princess 16-04-2009 07:30 PM

Omg is it on every night??? Didn't know that.

Jen 16-04-2009 08:13 PM

Marco is such a cheeky git.
Haha.

Jen 16-04-2009 08:15 PM

Silly bitch.
Stealing pasta.

MrGaryy 16-04-2009 09:10 PM

Ugh how annoying is that little Ade. and Jody has gone right out of my good books after his big heroic speech tonight.

Quote:

The latest visit to Hell's Kitchen pulled in a lowly 2.47m (10%) for ITV1, according to overnight viewing figures.

Last night's 9pm episode - presented by Claudia Winkleman - drew 2.56m fewer viewers than Monday's series four opener.

The show lost viewers to The Apprentice, which attracted a respectable 7.02m (28.4%) during the hour for BBC One.
From last night, DS.

HKAssasin 18-04-2009 11:27 PM

[quote]Originally posted by MrGaryy
Here we can discuss each episode every night, rather than a series of pointless thread that rarely get more than 10 posts.

After seeing what has been going on in the kitchen of hell and being amazed at the recent reactions of some of the stars (stars yeh i know) to Jody Latham very very minor error in judgement

Hay he told a little fib that resulted in a table getting fed - You would have thought he had stolen Anthea and Anthea's husbands snowflake chocolate bar, or ripped off a funny line from Adrian Edmondson (who ripped it off in the 1st place)

I think the comments and reactions were child like especially when Jody agreed to apologise - (which he did unreservedly with passion and character from the heart) for Adrian and Anthea to give him such a hard time even then showed how low these also rans are

im interested in what others are thinking

my views are

Anthea Turner - A has been with a large ego and no real talent looking for TV exposure to launch a chat show with Bovey - has come across on show as a bit of a winger seems to have a sense of self importance and it seems as if she feels she is better than everyone else - expects to be respected but cant earn it

Adrian Edmondson - Another has been with a large ego. Looking to get back on telly (other than repeats on no one watches cable channel) as most of his fan base has grown up about 10 years ago i cant see it happening - Has come across as a bit of a fairy with little sense of real life - needs to realise he is now a Z lister

Bruce Grobbelaar - The former Liverpool goalkeeper who has move from cooking the football results to trying to cook. Not sure why he is on the show but he is , currently as a waiter. He is being very measured and not himself, this means he is coming across as a bit of a miserable old git - has the look of an old school (big daddy era) wrestler

Danielle Bux - The face and body of La Senza - Not sure what Danielle is looking to get out of the show but is coming across as genuine - one of the few that hasnt come along with an out of date ego based on past glory

Grant Bovey - Who??? only famous for being married to Anthea and for having a chocolate bar pay for his wedding!!!! on the show as he has nothing else to do since his property company was taken over by the banks - has come across as a total self important plank - someone who needs to be the king pin and in charge ( when Marco isnt there of course) will always be Anthea Turners Husband

Jody Latham - Pure charm and cheek and that is why he is one of the UK's up and coming actors - obviously looking for more mainstream exposure and also looking for a good crack - is coming across with his trademark cheek and charm

Linda Evans - Looking good for a mature woman and its great to see she's back on the telly - not sure why she needs to be on the show but looking like she is enjoying the challenge - is coming across as reasonable, genuie, wise and gracious

Niomi Daley - aka Ms Dynamite's after mixed reviews for her album A Little Deeper Niomi needs some mainstream exposure to make record companies come up with the funds for more albums, Niomi isn't really coming across as she seems to be in the shade of others overbearing persona's - come on Niomi show us what your made of and keep it real

andyman 18-04-2009 11:38 PM

Yeahhhh...

Tom4784 18-04-2009 11:42 PM

I watched it tonight, they're all a bunch of bitches aren't they? I wish someone would hit Anthea Turner's tosser husband with a frying pan, he's SO smug. Ade Edmonson is a real disapointment. Apart from the brown haired girl that stuck up for Jody, they're all sheep.

I think Jody will end up winning, I doubt the producers would let Jody go until the end or as near as possible, he's one of the only likable ones there.