ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   The Visual Idol Factor (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84092)

Magic 22-04-2009 07:19 PM

The Visual Idol Factor

Basically this is a new and unique show to come to TiBB, where we all compete making Visual products. IT can be ANYTHING AT ALL ANYTHING! From Graphics, Knitting, Cross stitching Pottery, Art and Photography BUT NOT Mosaics if the show is held on a wednesday.

Each week, on thursdays, fridays saturdays sundays and on the second week tuesdays someone will be eliminated in the live show, held in The Big Brother 4 forum at 3am. It will be judged by xXCHaNNELESeXiXx, Sticks and Jackie Stallone.

The Vision Factor. Who Wins You Decide.
Who has the factor of Vision?
I've Got The Visual Factor.

*Its not really unique, its based on Visual Idol, 'I didnt ask, but i can do so much better than he did.

There is room for 60 people - apply now

XXX

Sam! 22-04-2009 07:21 PM

I have plans for my pottery skills to come into action.

Magic 22-04-2009 07:22 PM

Lmao.
Im gunna love watching people lick my ****.
x

Loukas 22-04-2009 07:22 PM

Bitch!!! I LOVE IT.

Kate Can Knit! VERY WELL. I think i will enter for the cross stitching :bigsmile:

Matt 22-04-2009 07:23 PM

Aww. I'd have done mosaics but... :sad:

Billy 22-04-2009 07:24 PM

Magic, hypocritical much? You moaned at people last night for not following rules and then tonight you rip the piss outta Conor?

Shaun 22-04-2009 07:24 PM

Rule J much?

Sam! 22-04-2009 07:24 PM

Come on Sam, let Matt do mosaics. I bet his work is thrilling. What do you use Matt?

Lewis. 22-04-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Billy
Magic, hypocritical much? You moaned at people last night for not following rules and then tonight you rip the p**s outta Conor?
Agreed. :thumbs:

xDramatick 22-04-2009 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shaun
Rule J much?
Rule 1 actually.

LemonJam 22-04-2009 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LewisLeona
Quote:

Magic, hypocritical much? You moaned at people last night for not following rules and then tonight you rip the p**s outta Conor?
Agreed. :thumbs:
Epically agreed. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Magic 22-04-2009 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sam!
Come on Sam, let Matt do mosaics. I bet his work is thrilling. What do you use Matt?

Mosaics ARE allowed but no on a wednesday.

Shaun - I am breaching rule L by directing 'direct profanity' to a member, I suppose whatever 'direct profanity' means. I never argue I was a saint. And Billy, I know, but maybe now Conor may use his mind to think what he has done/said in two different situations. (Kyle and Stealing Matt08's game)

Billy 22-04-2009 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Magic
Quote:

Shaun - I am breaching rule L by directing 'direct profanity' to a member, I suppose whatever 'direct profanity' means. I never argue I was a saint. And Billy, I know, but maybe now Conor may use his mind to think what he has done/said in two different situations. (Kyle and Stealing Matt08's game)

Yeah, but there was always a u2u? Oh waitttt, that's a bit too nice isn't it?

TheMac 22-04-2009 07:34 PM

Magic, I've just lost all respect for you. I used to think you were alright, but this was just pointless.

Magic 22-04-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by Magic
Quote:

Yeah, but there was always a u2u? Oh waitttt, that's a bit too nice isn't it?

He won't explain apart from insults, so I figured here he may actually explain rather that insult.

Billy 22-04-2009 07:35 PM

Lmao whatever Sam, just a word of advice - Get a grip.