ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   JOSHWA PLASTIC HAS BEEN EVICTED! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87021)

biggestbrother 29-05-2009 06:26 PM

JOSHWA PLASTIC HAS BEEN EVICTED!

just got a message from joshwa on myspace. it says he was a test run housemate, and spent a few nights this week in the house.

also says he IS NOT going in the house. . . well not on opening night anyways. hes now a standby HM. so if no one walks or gets ejected, he probably wont be entering. im guessing thats going to make some haters on here happy, but im sure youd all love to talk to him about the house / tasks and stuff.

Ninastar 29-05-2009 06:28 PM

wow.?

Tom4784 29-05-2009 06:30 PM

I don't think anyone really cares about prospective housemates.

ren1977 29-05-2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by biggestbrother
just got a message from joshwa on myspace. it says he was a test run housemate, and spent a few nights this week in the house.

also says he IS NOT going in the house. . . well not on opening night anyways. hes now a standby HM. so if no one walks or gets ejected, he probably wont be entering. im guessing thats going to make some haters on here happy, but im sure youd all love to talk to him about the house / tasks and stuff.
dont believe he has been in the house on a test run.
what does he have to test? the kettle?
we all know it works, thats why it is bb10!

Ninastar 29-05-2009 06:33 PM

Am I the only one who doesnt get it???

Ninastar 29-05-2009 06:33 PM

hannah. 29-05-2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ren1977
Quote:

dont believe he has been in the house on a test run.
what does he have to test? the kettle?
we all know it works, thats why it is bb10!
they have guinea pigs every year actually.

ren1977 29-05-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ninastar
get what?

ILoveTRW 29-05-2009 06:34 PM

trying to worm your way out of your lies now

ren1977 29-05-2009 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ILoveMoney
who? im lost now

ILoveTRW 29-05-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ren1977
Quote:

Originally posted by ILoveMoney
who? im lost now
the person who posted the thread, he has been posting threads about how this is going to be the new housemate and how wonderful he is and now his saying he isn't going in

LaLaLand 29-05-2009 06:49 PM

If this is true then I PRAY nobody walks or anything... eugh.

Harry! 29-05-2009 06:51 PM

Didnt really like him tbh

Stentionhouse 29-05-2009 06:53 PM

Joshwa Plastic should be melted down and turned into a new nose for Michael Jackson.

PinkSmurf 29-05-2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stentionhouse
Joshwa Plastic should be melted down and turned into a new nose for Michael Jackson.
:pat: hehe

arista 29-05-2009 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dezzy
I don't think anyone really cares about prospective housemates.

Bang On Right
Dezzy.

Jackie 29-05-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stentionhouse

:joker:

krayZ 29-05-2009 07:39 PM

WAHOO

geoking66 29-05-2009 09:18 PM

Test run housemates are held until the launch is over so that they don't reveal anything about the house's layout or possible tasks until after the launch show.

Rob 29-05-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

i really couldn't give a ****

thisisme2008 29-05-2009 09:45 PM

:cheer2:

BBitterLemons 29-05-2009 10:07 PM

I believe him, I was asked to do the run and yet nothing ever really materialised after they'd paid me a home-visit.

According to what I'd heard from them, this story sounds kosher.

Razmataz 29-05-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Maybe this is JOSHWA PLASTIC, trying to gain some fame on a forum, maybe the original poster is 'p-r-i-c-k's friend and is trying to get his name out there, because he's not getting enough fame because he's got no friends in the real world.

Harsh, but if this guy goes into Big Brother I will personally go to an eviction night and shoot him in the voicebox.

Patrick 29-05-2009 10:13 PM

To be honest, I would rather have Joshwa as a Housemate than that other idiot Vinnie

Razmataz 29-05-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pmccaff2009
To be honest, I would rather have Joshwa as a Housemate than that other idiot Vinnie
or we could make it simple.
and have neither. My shotgun holds 2 barrels.