ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Karly has proved herself. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88575)

Scorge 06-06-2009 10:06 PM

Karly has proved herself.

She's more than just a beach girl, and a fit one at that. She showed great strength of character in that motorbike thing, that takes some real boll*cks to be put in that situation. I'm glad she's a housemate now.

arsenalforever 06-06-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Scorge
She's more than just a beach girl, and a fit one at that. She showed great strength of character in that motorbike thing, that takes some real boll*cks to be put in that situation. I'm glad she's a housemate now.
Yeah she did well there

But she started to have a bitch and a bit of a diva attitude came out in the Diary rooom with Saffia:mad:

I see her been a real hate figure this year

Patrick 06-06-2009 11:06 PM

No everyone is sayen that and the only reason she wont go far as the boys want her to is because the girls are jealous which is so stupid, the boys didnt vote out Dale and Stu last year but thats girls for ya they`ll just vote out Sophie and Karly because their jealous of them..

Karly 2 Win :dazzler:

SiaSiaSia 06-06-2009 11:07 PM

What happened?

arsenalforever 06-06-2009 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pmccaff2009
No everyone is sayen that and the only reason she wont go far as the boys want her to is because the girls are jealous which is so stupid, the boys didnt vote out Dale and Stu last year but thats girls for you they`ll just vote out Sophie and Karly because their jealous of them..

For me its not her looks but she has this evil vibe to her and she across not too good tonight in the H/L show

BigBrothersBigBrother 06-06-2009 11:18 PM

Quote:

No everyone is sayen that and the only reason she wont go far as the boys want her to is because the girls are jealous which is so stupid, the boys didnt vote out Dale and Stu last year but thats girls for you they`ll just vote out Sophie and Karly because their jealous of them..

Spot on mate. EVERY year the hottest girls are voted out the first time they're up for eviction :sad:

Of course some are actually complete nasty bitches but most are OK and just get booted out for looking good!

BigBrothersBigBrother 06-06-2009 11:18 PM

Quote:

Spot on mate. EVERY year the hottest girls are voted out the first time they're up for eviction :sad:

Of course some are actually complete nasty bitches but most are OK and just get booted out for looking good!

Miss-red 07-06-2009 12:38 AM

she proved herself to deserve to be a HM defo i like her the more i see her so far x x

arsenalforever 07-06-2009 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Miss-red
she proved herself to deserve to be a HM defo i like her the more i see her so far x x
I still feel uneasy with the girl. She had a bit of a bitch tonight and she came across really crap in diary room on the H/L show tonight

kjagdgjka 07-06-2009 02:32 AM

She's just total being herself, love Karly xx

\PJ/ 07-06-2009 09:00 AM

I don't really like her,she is a bit meh to be honest.