ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Davina's New Interviewing Style (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90150)

BIG-BRO-FAN 13-06-2009 08:10 AM

Davina\'s New Interviewing Style

What was with Davina's new interviewing style last night? I much preferred the interviews when Davina was one-on-one with the evictee (that sounds bad lol), not with two people experts or whoever they are.

HELLIWONTGO 13-06-2009 08:12 AM

Well said Big Bro Fan, Iadmit I dont like Davina , but why 2 other people, I unfunny comedian and an old biddy who thinks shes an expert, save that cash and bring back diary room uncut!!!

liv_xo 13-06-2009 08:19 AM

It was kind of interesting, but it's not the way it used to be.
I don't like how they've suddenly changed it, they can't do that after 10 series. I prefer it with just the HM and Davina, that's the way it should be ;)

HELLIWONTGO 13-06-2009 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by liv_xo
It was kind of interesting, but it's not the way it used to be.
I don't like how they've suddenly changed it, they can't do that after 10 series. I prefer it with just the HM and Davina, that's the way it should be ;)

I think they are trying to give the prog a 'new type of look' but why change it and who cares why housemates argue just shut up and let us see it!

Cody™ 13-06-2009 12:41 PM

They've apprentice-fied it!

I think its good cos people use to complain that Davina doesnt ask the questions which actually matter, but with 2 other people we may get a better insight i think. But yea, the guests last night were rubbish. We need better guests and it will be better.

max 13-06-2009 12:41 PM

I love the new system works well.

Tom 13-06-2009 12:42 PM

I liked it but its identical to what Big Mouth used to be when it was called EFourum. I do prefer the new way but the old way wasn't broke (apart from what they focused on) so there was no need to fix it.

bansheewails 13-06-2009 12:43 PM

Love the new system. Davina is more relaxed and love having them face-to-face with the expert. She was spot on with Sophia.

:lovedup:

PMC42 13-06-2009 12:46 PM

Not a fan of the new post-eviction interview. Just another factor to add to Big Bro going downhill

green212 13-06-2009 01:03 PM

Davina is a very bad presenter

Captain.Remy 13-06-2009 01:10 PM

It's okay-ish. There are more dynamics but I miss the whole atmosphere like only Davina and the housemate. Last night was a bit of a mess, no one really listened to each other, it was confusing sometimes but it's not bad.

I hope they don't that for the finale tho.

Tom 13-06-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Captain.Remy
It's okay-ish. There are more dynamics but I miss the whole atmosphere like only Davina and the housemate. Last night was a bit of a mess, no one really listened to each other, it was confusing sometimes but it's not bad.

I hope they don't that for the finale tho.
The only way it could work for the final is if the interviews moved back indoors, and I can't see them doing that in a hurry.

Jayson 13-06-2009 01:19 PM

All the "expert" did last night was talk about animals.

bansheewails 13-06-2009 01:27 PM

Thats because we are animals! We are mammals,did you not learn that in biology? Studying humans and animals is basically the same. We behave like pack animals in those situations. what she was saaying about sophia going for the 'pack leader' was right!

Love and miss the expert monday night show!

:dance:

Cody™ 13-06-2009 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Showtyme
All the "expert" did last night was talk about animals.
Its human behaviour explained in terms of evolutionary psychology.

BJ 13-06-2009 01:36 PM

I thought it was a great improvement. I used to really enjoy the Psychological progs they used to show on Sunday night.