ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Kris - a new low (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94149)

pandorralost 01-07-2009 09:05 PM

Kris - a new low

Tonight Kris and Lisa showed that there bullying is now taking a more sinister twist towards Freddie. They are now hell bent on isolating him and not talking to him. The sooner this cabal is broken up the better.

witchy666 01-07-2009 09:07 PM

I really hope it calms down as it doesnt make pleasant viewing and people who know Freddie and the public are already feeling for him.

mizzy25 01-07-2009 09:08 PM

it wont bother freddie i used to like lisa but im going off her now, never liked kris i do however like charlie he isnt caught up with this i dont think

kisywisy 01-07-2009 09:10 PM

he didn't say a word when they were talking about him in the bedroom

Bevy 01-07-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kisywisy
I noticed that I really hope he has started to see what is really going on.

Kris is a nasty bit of work..pretty boy bully. :mad:

cleaner67 01-07-2009 09:13 PM

Iagree, on tonights high light show it was blatently obvious that they are out to make Freddie as isolated and uncomfortable as they can. Unfortunately most of the others will also go along with it because of Lisa

pandorralost 01-07-2009 09:15 PM

I would love to see freddie up for eviction against either kris or lisa. Kris's ego wouldn't be able to handle being beat by freddie and lisa going would change the whole dynamic of the house. Her bitching towards freddie during the singing practice was disgraceful and it laid the foundations for freddie getting the blame when the task went wrong.

pandorralost 01-07-2009 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bevy
Quote:

Originally posted by kisywisy
I noticed that I really hope he has started to see what is really going on.

Kris is a nasty bit of work..pretty boy bully. :mad:
I think it was rodrigo who walked into the bedroom whilst they were bitching.

witchy666 01-07-2009 09:20 PM

Why isnt BB doing anything, surely people are phoning and complaining about it.

BBmassive 01-07-2009 09:22 PM

I cannot WAIT for one of the "golden gang" to be up against him and they go and he stays ,watch them change towards him then

pandorralost 01-07-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by witchy666
Why isnt BB doing anything, surely people are phoning and complaining about it.
Because with viewing figures dropping the producers know that it is a story line that will hold peoples attention. Just look at how many forum threads are dedicated to the matter.

witchy666 01-07-2009 09:25 PM

Yeah true, not nice viewing though is it.

Cant wait for one of Team Nasty to be in front of Davina and panel, hope its someone who will rip them up.

Akerbie 01-07-2009 09:26 PM

Rodrigo has been voting for Freddie, but I hope he cottons on and relises what the others are up to.

Charlie doesn't take part in the arguements. He sits on the fence too much. Charlie is the kind of person who hangs about with those that are flavour-of-the-month, so to speak. He's been nominating Freddie but hasn't really burnt his bridges with him, so once Lisa and Kris are gone, Charlie will most likely get pally with Freddie.

Snowball1986 01-07-2009 09:53 PM

BB need to send in some new HMs to stir up the clique!

Kris, Lisa and Karly are just losers, get them and Sree out!

Not convinced by Charlie, he is the most sly in there, he knows too much how the public vote and what kind of HMs are liked!

He's a total snake in the grass!

IndigoJo 01-07-2009 10:20 PM

UGH, too right!

My theory is that Team Loser is all just a bunch of dullards who have nothing in common except that they are all posers who dislike Freddie for being different and a bit smart (okay, sometimes too smart).

Their common thread is to diss him, they are bonding over it.

Pretty sad, eh???

Addy 01-07-2009 10:23 PM

Just imagine just watching Team Nasty! If Freddie goes, Im done with watching BB!

Chuckyegg 01-07-2009 10:23 PM

It would be unfortunate if they broke him down to the point of walking out.

Diiiiiiiinamite 01-07-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chuckyegg
It would be unfortunate if they broke him down to the point of walking out.
The majority of obnoxious h/mates have been constantly on Freddie's back for the least little thing. Their pursuit in trying to segregate him has been unrelenting. A lesser person would have walked by now. Good luck for Friday Freddie victory will be sweet!

Addy 01-07-2009 10:32 PM

Really painful to watch now. Its getting too much and way out of line!

fallentree 01-07-2009 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pandorralost
Tonight Kris and Lisa showed that there bullying is now taking a more sinister twist towards Freddie. They are now hell bent on isolating him and not talking to him. The sooner this cabal is broken up the better.
Their sordid little group of sheeps and followers being led by an unemployed lesbian from birmingham whose on the dole and looks disgusting reminds me of the saskia clan, and also jennifer's little scummy group last year..