ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Sree: big brother looking into srees comments.... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94555)

shivash2win01 03-07-2009 08:48 AM

big brother looking into srees comments....

Anyone else glad that srees comments about freddies (info source the sun) dylexia in an argument with freddie is being looked into. I thought it was really unfair that sree threw it in freddies face.... did anybody else hear that in their arguement?

mado 03-07-2009 08:51 AM

good made up but he should of been kicked of the show for that

mtt 03-07-2009 08:51 AM

thats discrimination, bb would do something if it was the other way round

K8TM 03-07-2009 08:55 AM

Its discusting! If freddie sed that to sree - Freddie would have had the boot straight away!!

Grrr makes me mad - & the fact they all ganged up on Freddie in last nights HL's - Did feel realli sorry for him :bawling:

xerophytes 03-07-2009 08:56 AM

He needs to be "protected". So No.

shivash2win01 03-07-2009 08:57 AM

then he did it again the other day when he lost that race against siavash!! when he had to give shiavash 2 cans ...he was like you care about alcohol i care about social status or something? it's like whats that about?

loomy 03-07-2009 08:58 AM

I don't think anything will come of it. I think when he mentioned dyslexia it was actually a show of respect for Freddie.

The 15 X 15 thing I though was offensive but then I saw he did it to Siavash as well so I think it's just some weird insult he uses lol he probably think it demonstrates his superior intelligence

loomy 03-07-2009 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mado
good made up but he should of been kicked of the show for that
He will be tonight :bigsmile:

kisywisy 03-07-2009 09:03 AM

i read something yesterday about it. i think it's only right.

xerophytes 03-07-2009 11:56 AM

If I was asked with that question, I will throw at him, what is 1515 X 1515?

lol.

fallentree 03-07-2009 11:58 AM

sree thinks he is the big uni man and cant take it that his uni is **** compared to oxford where freddie went

jojo22 03-07-2009 05:04 PM

I think people will do anything to make sure Halfit stays in today even though they dont need to. However, there was the same discussion on the Sun paper discussion forum and somebody actually said what really went on with Sree and Halfwit which by the way Sree wasnt putting Halfwit down in his conversation with him because of his dyslexia, it was his treatment of treating people like they wasnt intelligient was what Sree was going on about to him.

I am Halfwit fan too and I do find Sree a bit annoying sometimes even though I dont think he is a nasty person, but at the same time I wouldnt lie about another HM so that my HM can do well in both tonights eviction or in the whole show, its really unfair so I cant understand why people are doing this.

Halfwit, Rodrigo, Charlie, Sophie and Karly to win.

vesavius 03-07-2009 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by shivash2win01
Anyone else glad that srees comments about freddies (info source the sun) dylexia in an argument with freddie is being looked into. I thought it was really unfair that sree threw it in freddies face.... did anybody else hear that in their arguement?
I don't get it.. whats the point?

What are they gonna do? Evict him? :laugh:

Josy 03-07-2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jojo22
I think people will do anything to make sure Halfit stays in today even though they dont need to. However, there was the same discussion on the Sun paper discussion forum and somebody actually said what really went on with Sree and Halfwit which by the way Sree wasnt putting Halfwit down in his conversation with him because of his dyslexia, it was his treatment of treating people like they wasnt intelligient was what Sree was going on about to him.

I am Halfwit fan too and I do find Sree a bit annoying sometimes even though I dont think he is a nasty person, but at the same time I wouldnt lie about another HM so that my HM can do well in both tonights eviction or in the whole show, its really unfair so I cant understand why people are doing this.

Halfwit, Rodrigo, Charlie, Sophie and Karly to win.
People seen the video and made up thier own minds :shrug:

GeorgeOrwell 03-07-2009 05:21 PM

Bit late really.

:sleep:

LisaHawk 03-07-2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

(info source the sun)
Yes, because what they print is base upon nothing but facts. :rolleyes:

muchadoaboutnothing 03-07-2009 06:56 PM

Ok then. I'm still waiting to see what Marcus meant when the live nominations were on. Marcus nominated Sree because "he insulted my culture." What did Marcus mean and why hasn't BB shown this?

=-Incognito-= 03-07-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

then he did it again the other day when he lost that race against siavash!! when he had to give shiavash 2 cans ...he was like you care about alcohol i care about social status or something? it's like whats that about?
Not contributing to the thread, just wanted to point out that only one of your attempts to spell a certain housemate's name is correct.

Bombardier 03-07-2009 07:05 PM

Whatever it was, it was a case of being way too personal with an insult.

Patrick 03-07-2009 07:09 PM

So its finally being looked into the night of Srees eviction?

:whistle:Clever, what punishment is he getten then