ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Siavash: I can not trust siavash. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95111)

geisha 04-07-2009 11:57 PM

I can not trust siavash.

Shiavash is very clever in many way.

I hope Freddie does not trust him too much.

Cristina 05-07-2009 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by geisha

ya, maybe he is clever for them, but not for us. We see all and will not let him or even finish in top 5 if we see something we dont like, has always been so.

NettoSuperstar! 05-07-2009 11:31 AM

Siavash is the most decent bloke in there with more integrity and respect for others than BB has probably ever seen....but he's actually interesting and funny with it! not just "nice"

Captain.Remy 05-07-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Message original : NettoSuperstar!
Siavash is the most decent bloke in there with more integrity and respect for others than BB has probably ever seen....but he's actually interesting and funny with it! not just "nice"
This. :thumbs:

Oh and Siavash to win !! :thumbs2:

Kornetto 05-07-2009 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!

witchy666 05-07-2009 11:54 AM

Siavash is the nicest in the house besides Freddie, Siavash to win

Stu 05-07-2009 11:55 AM

Wow. What a stunning and convincing argument you have presented us with.

As the great man himself would say - ''Fock that, man!''.

vesavius 05-07-2009 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Captain.Remy
Quote:

Message original : NettoSuperstar!
This. :thumbs:

Oh and Siavash to win !! :thumbs2:
again, this :thumbs:

Dinky 05-07-2009 01:29 PM

Siavash is the best house mate I have ever seen on BB. He's incredibly funny, he's fair, he doesn't take sides, he doesn't gossip and he fun to watch.
I honestly don't know how anyone could think badly of him.

SIAVASH TO WIN!!! :lovedup:

K8TM 06-07-2009 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!

Totally agree with you! x

shazzyshaz 06-07-2009 08:12 AM

I must of missed something, Sivash as so far from I have seen always gone looking for people if they have not been seen for a while unlike most in the house, have I missed something I thought he was a decent nice guy with very wonderful hair lol

yousoboo! 06-07-2009 08:12 AM

I like Siavash but one of the his weak areas is when he try's to give advise / comfort other housemates. He just spurts out clichés like "be yourself" and "just ignore them". Haha - he's useless at that.

shazzyshaz 06-07-2009 08:15 AM

yeah but at least he cares and trys, it dont matter if someone says the right things, do we always say the right things, but at least he does care about people thats important in a person I think, not enough of it in todays world

siavashsbigfan 06-07-2009 08:40 AM

SIAVASH IS A GOD!!! lol gotta win!!:devil:

yousoboo! 06-07-2009 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shazzyshaz
yeah but at least he cares and trys, it dont matter if someone says the right things, do we always say the right things, but at least he does care about people thats important in a person I think, not enough of it in todays world

yep I like the guy but I'd go to Freddie for advise and opinion.

rusticgal 06-07-2009 08:44 AM

I think Siavash is kind and very diplomatic.... he is honest and thoughtful and he doesn't get on peoples nerves.He has qualities of freddie but a bit more grounded.

yousoboo! 06-07-2009 08:47 AM

I like Siavash but he is playing it safe.

shazzyshaz 06-07-2009 08:47 AM

yousoboo! I want them to put someone in for him to talk to, I have never seen so much sadness in someones eyes for a long time, he stands up for himself and he looks people in the eye, I think considering BB history with very well Educated people you would have thought they would have put someone in to support him, but hey who am I to say, but would have to say Freddie would be the last person I would go to for advice, he has lived a very sheltered existence and a bit like dogface quite naive about live tbh

arsenalforever 06-07-2009 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by yousoboo!
I like Siavash but he is playing it safe.
yeah he doesn't want to rock the boat

He really hasn't a mate in the house since Cairon left has he?

yousoboo! 06-07-2009 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shazzyshaz
yousoboo! I want them to put someone in for him to talk to, I have never seen so much sadness in someones eyes for a long time, he stands up for himself and he looks people in the eye, I think considering BB history with very well Educated people you would have thought they would have put someone in to support him, but hey who am I to say, but would have to say Freddie would be the last person I would go to for advice, he has lived a very sheltered existence and a bit like dogface quite naive about live tbh

I think Freddie is more emotionally intelligent than Siavash. Siavash is more socially intelligent than Freddie. But when looking for advise I'd want another emotional angle.

shazzyshaz 06-07-2009 09:14 AM

oh I agree that halfwit has no social skills but would have if you were locked away in a boys school of your life??? that dont prepare you for what he is coping with now, as for the wonderful siavash with the amazing hair, he has lived in the normal world hence he knows what its like, he is always looking out for people, not yet found a fault with him as such, it could be that i like to look at him though lol... and yes I know he is gay what a loss to the female race lol

geisha 07-07-2009 07:36 PM

Do you think Siavash ever forgave Freddie over Cairon?

Sabrewulf238 07-07-2009 07:38 PM

I like Siavash, but I do think he seems very calculating....that's not necessarily a bad kind of calculating though.

tentpeg 07-07-2009 07:41 PM

Stu - good taste in music if you're liking DM...
Siavash - well he has grown on me massively since cairon left (the two together were rather annoying), but I'd like to see him come to life a little more. I think he's top 3.

Insane_Spirit 07-07-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cristina
Quote:

Originally posted by geisha

ya, maybe he is clever for them, but not for us. We see all and will not let him or even finish in top 5 if we see something we dont like, has always been so.
Hmm...I don't believe it has always been so tbh. Things are much more fair since they got rid of text voting though. :bigsmile: