ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Noirin is the key person during nominations (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95449)

*mazedsalv** 06-07-2009 01:17 PM

Noirin is the key person during nominations

Noirin every week so far has picked the evictees as her nominations.

Its all up to Noirin today, I dont think she will nominate Freddie. Imo, Marcus, Siavash and Freddie will nominate Kris, i dont think 3 is enough to go up, but again its up to Noirin, she is the only other person that may vote for Kris, if she does i think he will defenitley go up for eviction.

So again, it is Noirin's nominations that will decide who is up for eviction, the others nominations are quite predictable, but with Noirin they change all the time.

28thapril 06-07-2009 01:29 PM

i never noticed that before:thumbs:

still no mention that there nominating tho is there??????:shrug:

*mazedsalv** 06-07-2009 01:39 PM

Well I think they are tbh, but if there not, then just look out for her noms.
Also, not only did she pick the evictee, but she has also chosen Freddie all the time meaning she has always chosen the 2 HMs up for eviction.... but it looks likely she will not vote for Freddie, she was holding his hand during the announcement along with Marcus and Siavash.

HELLIWONTGO 06-07-2009 01:42 PM

I think she will vote for Marcus and Freddie!

*mazedsalv** 06-07-2009 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO
I think she will vote for Marcus and Freddie!
Doubt it.

Patricia4 06-07-2009 01:57 PM

I think she may leave then two alone I think she might shock us all and go for Kris with a bit of luck.

Stephanie 06-07-2009 02:01 PM

come on noirin, nominate kris. :hello:

BigBrotherfan4ever 06-07-2009 02:05 PM

I would love her to nominate Marcus, could you imagine his face if he went & Davina showed him who nominated him.:laugh:

Marzy 06-07-2009 02:09 PM

Freddie will be one of them without a doublt. She will nominate him every week, especially now Siavash has told her that Freddie fancies her as well as Marcus. Siavash is a bit of a stirrer if you ask me.

Z 06-07-2009 02:10 PM

I made a thread on this earlier this week - it's weird how her votes have seemingly decided the outcome! I wonder if she'll get it again this week?

Patrick 06-07-2009 02:46 PM

Noirin :cheer:

And Maybe Charlie??

I dunno, If Charlie and Kris went head to head on friday who would go?? :shrug:

yousoboo! 06-07-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marzy
Siavash is a bit of a stirrer if you ask me.
I've started to notice this to.

Patrick 06-07-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
Well I think they are tbh, but if there not, then just look out for her noms.
Also, not only did she pick the evictee, but she has also chosen Freddie all the time meaning she has always chosen the 2 HMs up for eviction.... but it looks likely she will not vote for Freddie, she was holding his hand during the announcement along with Marcus and Siavash.

True, she might break the loop of Freddie always being up, but she might of just been holding his hand because she wanted Sree to go :laugh::laugh:

But she has gotten friendly with him :hugesmile: