ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Ch4 big H/L muck up last night... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96444)

haggis 10-07-2009 08:02 AM

Ch4 big H/L muck up last night...

ch4 pissssss poor last night..... h/l was shyt at best.... showed the same h/l, then went of off for 1 min or so, then go for a break, then come bak on for 1 min if lucky before the h/l finishes.... wtf is the point.......:mad::mad:

walter 10-07-2009 08:03 AM

And didnt edit properly when freddie was shouting at Noirin. They missed the part where she brought him into it!

bigbro10 10-07-2009 08:10 AM

Whats h/l?

Jackie 10-07-2009 08:11 AM

They did mess up big time last night and on one of the best highlights so far.

Claymores 10-07-2009 08:11 AM

C4 last night was reminiscant of live feed days when they'd loop the same 20 minutes on Friday evenings and when there was something they were trying to conceal

Jackie 10-07-2009 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bigbro10
Whats h/l?

Highlights.

bigbro10 10-07-2009 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jackie46
Quote:

Originally posted by bigbro10
Whats h/l?

Highlights.
Thank you :laugh:

bigbro10 10-07-2009 08:17 AM

Yeah I was so P****d off with them lastnight - it was one of the best shows ever and also I dont see the point on an ad break at 11 when its over at 11:10, its only on for less than a minute!! I'd say who ever was in charge of that show anyway lastnight got sacked!!!!!

cleaner67 10-07-2009 08:18 AM

It should have been one of the best hl shows so far but they ruined it with bad editing have they got a new boy in the cutting room or are they doing it on purpose to try and pull the wool over our eyes.

vesavius 10-07-2009 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by haggis
ch4 pissssss poor last night..... h/l was shyt at best.... showed the same h/l, then went of off for 1 min or so, then go for a break, then come bak on for 1 min if lucky before the h/l finishes.... wtf is the point.......:mad::mad:
Listen, I'm no mod, but please use search and add to existing threads about the same subject rather then creating new ones?

It makes it hard for other users to find new interesting posts when the front pages are filled with redundent spam.

bigbro10 10-07-2009 08:26 AM

how do you search and how do you know what that persons thread will be called - im ok with people duplicating!!! :xyxwave:

Lauren 10-07-2009 08:29 AM

The search is down, so it's no major issue.

Anyway; The previous programme on C4 overran, by 3-4 minutes.

BB already had paid-for ads that had been put in paid-for slots. They had to show them at the time designated, one way or another.

I imagine it was a last-second editing job to get the adverts done in the same time slot, without losing programme. Of course, we did lose programme, but C4 can't miss out on revenue from ads.

bbbri 10-07-2009 08:42 AM

Did anyone else watch the morning repeat of the highlight show? (It has to be re-edited to remove the bad words ... so the bits that were supposed to be shown last night were shown)

Last night they dropped Freddy having a quiet conversation with Noirin where he was calmly explaining his analysis of why people might perceive her as being a rabbit and what he heard. To which Noirin replied "I don't want to listen anymore" At which point Noirin got up and walked away saying "No I don’t want to listen to you if you are not going to actually tell the truth" Freddy then followed her into the bedroom to defend himself – which was shown last night and with the Technical Difficulties – out of context, showing him in a bad light.

If Freddy is evicted tonight – questions should be raised because problems with last nights broadcast and issues with phone lines earlier on in the week both worked to his disadvantage (remember in a previous year an eviction was cancelled due to wrong numbers being shown once – back when moaning about premium phone services was the flavour of the month)

By the way the other clip dropped was Dogface successfully crossing the tightrope a second time (which isn’t that important)

The adds excuse doesn’t wash with me because ITV/UTV most nights run at least 7 minutes late and they don’t cut into adds in the wrong place

vesavius 10-07-2009 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lauren
The search is down, so it's no major issue.

Anyway; The previous programme on C4 overran, by 3-4 minutes.

BB already had paid-for ads that had been put in paid-for slots. They had to show them at the time designated, one way or another.

I imagine it was a last-second editing job to get the adverts done in the same time slot, without losing programme. Of course, we did lose programme, but C4 can't miss out on revenue from ads.
You can use the google search though for the site, I have done in the past /shrug

Still, it's not hard to scan the first 3 pages and see a bunch other other threads that would fit most of the new topics made.

Don't wanna get pulled into a big debate about it, but the repetitive spam just makes it a pita to wade through looking for something interesting to discuss.

misscolumboo 10-07-2009 08:59 AM

That was so annoying, just when it was getting good! I thought they would let BB run over and show us what we missed!!

krystals 10-07-2009 08:59 AM

bb need to get rid of ch4 they r killing the show :mad:

bigbro10 10-07-2009 09:02 AM

[/quote]
By the way the other clip dropped was Dogface successfully crossing the tightrope a second time (which isn’t that important)

The adds excuse doesn’t wash with me because ITV/UTV most nights run at least 7 minutes late and they don’t cut into adds in the wrong place [/quote]

it was Karly walking the tightrope

vesavius 10-07-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by misscolumboo
That was so annoying, just when it was getting good! I thought they would let BB run over and show us what we missed!!
You stole my cartoon sig!! :tongue:

KKBL 10-07-2009 09:09 AM

what happened on C4+1 at 11?

bbbri 10-07-2009 09:09 AM

oops - got the blondies mixed up :shrug: - I was better at telling Samanda apart !!!!

*mazedsalv** 10-07-2009 09:10 AM

I heard that because of the techincal dificulties, people turned off. Thats what my friends did especially when they saw the unicycle bit again.

WAYNEEBRUM 10-07-2009 10:06 AM

i want a grovellin apology from davina tnite.

Marc 10-07-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by WAYNEEBRUM
i want a grovellin apology from davina tnite.
on your hands and knees bitch!

haggis 10-07-2009 10:14 AM

^^^^^^^
helll yeah :love: