ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   karly&lisa must have shares in endomol (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96932)

fab07 11-07-2009 10:08 PM

karly&lisa must have shares in endomol

welll what a surprise they didnt show lisa karly charlie dogface talking nominations on hl show! & again marcus gets a shitty edit! is it just me who thinks karly & lisa must have shares in endomol as they never show them being bitches on hl show well click on link & make your own mind up

http://www.channel4.com:80/bigbrothe...5eb97f/play.c4

fab07 11-07-2009 10:13 PM

what a **** edit in tonights hl show! marcus portrayed as the stalker AGAIN & lisa & karly edited has so caring! i give up!

fab07 11-07-2009 10:29 PM

its not big brother! its highly edited big brother! cant be arsed anymore or ill end up wrecking my tv

MargeryFan 11-07-2009 10:40 PM

Im annoyed that BB didn't put this in but at least they are making it available. I doubt also editing is in favour of Lisa's group. I still thought they looked bad this week and It's the only week i haven't really watched LF.

Rozartytype 11-07-2009 10:40 PM

What on eath do BB producers see in Fag Ash Lill and Lady Macbeth?
(That's Lisa and Karly)
They seem to have a charmed existence in the house,and the BB rules don't seem to apply to them.
They could strip the covering off all the garden furniture and get away with it!

Bombardier 11-07-2009 10:42 PM

Lady Macbeth.... lol that's so true.

WAYNEEBRUM 11-07-2009 10:54 PM

shes gorgeous thats what they see in her.

charliegimbert 11-07-2009 10:56 PM

it's not a secret, BB producers hate Marcus and they love that old fag hag and her evil daughter. hope that voters will be wiser

ManicWolf 11-07-2009 10:59 PM

The BB producers don't want the leaders of the Nasties to go because they cause conflict, which brings in viewers. That's the reason Lisa's nomination rule break was never shown. Not to mention Karly's looks will bring in young male viewers... I hardly think anyone from the Nerds are going to do that.

mtt 12-07-2009 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by fab07
welll what a surprise they didnt show lisa karly charlie dogface talking nominations on hl show! & again marcus gets a shitty edit! is it just me who thinks karly & lisa must have shares in endomol as they never show them being bitches on hl show well click on link & make your own mind up

http://www.channel4.com:80/bigbrothe...5eb97f/play.c4
They are the chosen pair

BBLB 12-07-2009 07:43 AM

hilarious.
Pity these posts dont include freddies cheating ( we need to get rid of the wolves speech ) and how its been bypassed nor the fact that he never even auditioned,he was fast tracked onto the show by the bb bosses..now thats favouritism.

Claymores 12-07-2009 07:56 AM

Karly comes from a sink Council estate 2km from me called Methilhill - if posts on fansites are to be believed, Lisa stand hawking fags from passers-by in Brummieland. If either of thise 2 own shares in anything it is a big surpise to me.

Addy 12-07-2009 07:56 AM

BB wants this reaction, they feed you a little bit on them but they know you want justice from the bad edit and want you to watch HL to get ratings up and want you to be angry enough to put money in to vote them off. Just good greedy business to them!

fab07 12-07-2009 12:18 PM

agree!

tinkerbell 12-07-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Claymores
Karly comes from a sink Council estate 2km from me called Methilhill - if posts on fansites are to be believed, Lisa stand hawking fags from passers-by in Brummieland. If either of thise 2 own shares in anything it is a big surpise to me.
Lol it wasnt literally.

fab07 12-07-2009 01:41 PM

tinkerbell you sexy thing ( if thats you):spin:

BBObsesserxX 12-07-2009 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ManicWolf
The BB producers don't want the leaders of the Nasties to go because they cause conflict, which brings in viewers. That's the reason Lisa's nomination rule break was never shown. Not to mention Karly's looks will bring in young male viewers... I hardly think anyone from the Nerds are going to do that.
I don't think they need her to bring in male viewers. Noirin and Dogface are alot better looking than her. Though I guess she's the tartiest. :conf::shrug:

fab07 12-07-2009 03:51 PM

:wink:

Claymores 12-07-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tinkerbell
Quote:

Originally posted by Claymores
Lol it wasnt literally.
So you dislike them as not as "classy" as Halfwit? Or because they are not as good at gameplaying as the Captain of Team Liar who blew it when he tried to lie Nora into the fold?

fab07 12-07-2009 03:59 PM

:xyxwave: