ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB6 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Tonights Bitching (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9707)

InTheHood 09-06-2005 03:04 AM

Tonights Bitching

Well, it's been a night for bitchiness.

Craig and Lesley bitching about everyone.

Craig is very sad, he evens whispers most of it because he's a chicken.

They even said Vanessa was 'fat'

Some accusing Saskia of putting on her injury, which is possible.

Craig and Lesley are obsessed with bitching, talk about insecurity.

Lesley constantly saying she's going on Friday and she doesn't care and wants too....more like saving face as if her name is called out she is going to be gutted!

Please please get rid of Craig or Lesley!

Sven 09-06-2005 08:02 AM

Yeah I think it's safe to say that Lesley has annoyed enough people to get evicted this Friday. I wouldn't mind if Davina said on Fridays show that it was gonna be a double eviction, and both Lesley & Craig went.

Amy 09-06-2005 08:56 AM

I've missed three days worth of BB :shocked: yes that's right 3 days worth! :shocked: At it's amazing just how quickly peoples views change on housemates! I would, if you had of asked me on Monday, have said that Sam would be bound to leave the house but now Lesley seems to have dug herself a nice big whole it looks like she may be going!

Ruth 09-06-2005 08:58 AM

Yep, if they had all been up for eviction last week, I reckon Sam would have definitely gone. Now I think Lesley probably will, but after Sam ruining the task and frankly not caring about it, she might still have a chance of being evicted on Friday.

Aimee 09-06-2005 10:13 AM

Their bitching never surprised me now, its just such a shame Mary went last week not Craig.

Also BB has taken its usual pattern in my head, I start liking some and disliking others and in a few days I tend to mellow and like them all [apart from people who do or approve of blood sprots, they can eff off] and then gradually, as the show moves on I notice nasty aspects of them and I begin to dislike some and love others. I guess that's the game. I don't HATE anyone but I have to add 'yet' to that sentence. I don't hate anyone.. yet!

Seer 09-06-2005 01:24 PM

I see the bitching last night Lesley and Craig practically bitched about everyone including pal Vanessa...they are really getting on my tits now and i hope Lesley goes and that prick Craig does what he said he would do and walk out if she went.:devil:

Lance 09-06-2005 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Amy
I've missed three days worth of BB :shocked: yes that's right 3 days worth! :shocked: At it's amazing just how quickly peoples views change on housemates! I would, if you had of asked me on Monday, have said that Sam would be bound to leave the house but now Lesley seems to have dug herself a nice big whole it looks like she may be going!
I know Aimi I have changed my mind again in the last few hours...after reading some of the plans Lesley has Im again going off her.

She is genuine but shes nasty if she pulls off those plans.