ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Marcus Saying To Noirin On Livefeed. "Tom is a Stalker". (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98879)

dennissabre 19-07-2009 01:23 AM

Marcus Saying To Noirin On Livefeed. \"Tom is a Stalker\".

Pot. Kettle. Black. :joker:

golden 19-07-2009 01:25 AM

:joker::joker::joker::joker:
:xyxwave:

darrell65 19-07-2009 01:26 AM

Marcus really feels threatened by Tom's presence..........how has he the never to call anyone a Big brother stalker

MissKittyFantastico 19-07-2009 01:26 AM

Oh dear god. The green eyed monster rears it's ugly head again. :laugh2:

dennissabre 19-07-2009 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by golden
:joker::joker::joker::joker:
:xyxwave:
Morning lovely :xyxwave:

tintedshadow 19-07-2009 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by dennissabre
:laugh3: yup i clocked that oooh didnt take longer than 24hours for marcus to mark his territory with noirin did it.. but allegelledy shes agreed to give marcus a little lips on the neck tonight (on marcus's request ofcourse) :rolleyes:

btw glad to see your staying den,i saw the other thread just a minute ago lol

jtalh2003 19-07-2009 01:43 AM

what cracks me up is marcus said when tom walked in that he thinks BB put him in there to wind him up yet hes still taking the bate:joker:

dennissabre 19-07-2009 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by tintedshadow
Quote:

:laugh3: yup i clocked that oooh didnt take longer than 24hours for marcus to mark his territory with noirin did it.. but allegelledy shes agreed to give marcus a little lips on the neck tonight (on marcus's request ofcourse) :rolleyes:

Hi Tints. Please have a look at my Task theory:thumbs:

=-Incognito-= 19-07-2009 01:44 AM

It's malicious from Tom and Marcus sees that and we Know it, so give him some credit.

tintedshadow 19-07-2009 02:09 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hi Tints. Please have a look at my Task theory:thumbs:
hey brother you good?where is this task theory you speak of?

tintedshadow 19-07-2009 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jtalh2003
what cracks me up is marcus said when tom walked in that he thinks BB put him in there to wind him up yet hes still taking the bate:joker:
indeed and more to the point it didnt seem so unfair for marcus when he was winding sree up by doing pretty much the same.. but hey im sure thats diffrent somehow :rolleyes:

jtalh2003 19-07-2009 02:25 AM

Quote:

Quote:

indeed and more to the point it didnt seem so unfair for marcus when he was winding sree up by doing pretty much the same.. but hey im sure thats diffrent somehow :rolleyes:
my point was that his ego overrides his intellect dont get the sree reference but probably because i am drunk lol

golden 19-07-2009 02:29 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

my point was that his ego overrides his intellect dont get the sree reference but probably because i am drunk lol
Markus used to wind Sree up by purposely hanging with Noirin..we know now he was secretly loving it!:laugh:

dennissabre 19-07-2009 02:30 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks Tinted :wink:

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...php?tid=126979

jtalh2003 19-07-2009 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by golden
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Markus used to wind Sree up by purposely hanging with Noirin..we know now he was secretly loving it!:laugh:
nah to drunk still dont get it gonna have to sober up :joker:

mrmo 19-07-2009 02:34 AM

i hate marcus my god he has serious mental issues

=-Incognito-= 19-07-2009 02:38 AM

That's right, just ignore the fact that Marcus is correct in his deduction that Tom is looking to hurt Noirin and slag the guy off for an out of context statement.

Rodrigo2Win 19-07-2009 02:41 AM

BAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAA.

Jesus, what an insecure, weird, ball of negative emotions.

dennissabre 19-07-2009 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rodrigo2Win
BAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAA.

Jesus, what an insecure, weird, ball of negative emotions.

Who's?

tintedshadow 19-07-2009 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by =-Incognito-=
That's right, just ignore the fact that Marcus is correct in his deduction that Tom is looking to hurt Noirin and slag the guy off for an out of context statement.
in no way is marcus correct about his assumptions..tom does seem the shady type but marcus is on a power trip as he doesnt like noirin hangin with a hot stud of a guy who may or may not be playing a game..so far its marcus who is slagging off tom,not the other way around.. so marcus is sadly wrong in this instance

fitz2k2 19-07-2009 03:19 AM

haha marcus is the stalker

Patrick 19-07-2009 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by fitz2k2
haha marcus is the stalker
*Claps*:rolleyes:

King Gizzard 19-07-2009 04:20 AM

They may be right about Tom. But this doesnt take away the fact that Marcus is downright jealous. He didn't even give Tom a chance. All of the HM's should be at least given a week.

alchemists1 19-07-2009 04:54 AM

Marcus has serious issues and has only taking a dislike to Tom cause he thinks its competition for him with Noirin,Captain kool aint acting so kool now is he,Anyways any1 who names there self Captain koolis the complete opposite of that id say,Marcus took an instant dislike to Tom and didnt even give him a chance.
And as for the stalker comment lol is Marcus that stupid he doesnt realize how much of an idiot he's coming across,He acts like he is a virgin who doesnt know how to act or treat a woman,in all seriousness he does seem to have some kinda issue with women.

alchemists1 19-07-2009 04:58 AM

I wonder if when Marcus looks in the mirror what he see's is someone who looks like Tom or do you think he see's what we all see? cause he has a very high opinion of himself but if I was him I wouldnt lol as a former forgetable housemate would say 'he's bogging'