Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Episode 1 spoiler-free thoughts:

-Murischa actually being a superfan who isn't obnoxious or overbearing <3
-Jeanne super jumping from the wrong raft to the right one during the marooning <3
-The tribes basically being called Manila Luzon <3
-Marthunis showing up in a suit and tie
-" I study film " "Ugh, ok we need somebody who can build houses "
-Jeanne the self-confessed man-hater <33
-Nico yelling at Neil like a dog in the challenge "NEIL! GET BACK!"
-The island starting to rain just as the fire-making part of the challenge started
-Ace being useless <3
-Neil is pretty annoying
-Marthunis bringing a typed up Word.doc Final 3 speech with him in his bag

-Tevin is kind of annoying, feel like he could become a bully if he lasts long enough
-Werner EATING the clue so no one finds it
-I think Jeanne is my favourite <3 "Make fire, catch fish, treat yourself, win survivor" <3
-The editors actually showing camp life at the winning tribe as well as the losing tribe post-challenge <3

And in regards to the post-challenge/elimination events:
Spoiler:

-The Mindanang(?)/Blue tribe winning <3 They seem more interesting than Luzon in these early stages although both tribes seem interesting
-Seamus craving a blindside so much that he ends up being a blindside target himself
-Annalize and Chane gathering the numbers to blindside Seamus <3 Tom is a stupid **** running straight to Seamus about it though when Seamus originally wanted Tom out. And then Tom still wants Seamus out??? Like wtf
-How did Ace end up on this show lol
-The two alpha white males of the tribe somehow being the only two to receive votes <3
-"SHAME IS..." being someone's actual vote

Seamus being first boot is so iconic <3 Although he was the only remotely attractive cast member but whatever!

A 5-4 vote in the first tribal council already sets this season up to be a good one! I'm optimistic about this season, definitely sticking with it!

The tribal council set looks stunning btw

Also was that tattoo on Seamus's arm a swastika or...? It looks quite similar to one
Forgot to add, I liked that the premiere was 1hr 15 mins yet not a double episode. I feel like I already know a lot of the contestants just from one episode.