View Single Post
Old 25-05-2018, 01:29 PM #69
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
Clearly I am talking of those choosing to kneel at a sporting event to make a political point. You really are tiresome.
You're getting upset over someone choosing to kneel, you're proving my point.

Quote:
They can kneel their little socks off - just not on others’ time.
Again, they weren't kneeling in the middle of the game, the games in which players kneeled went off without a hitch. It's a case of the right wing making a mountain out of a molehill and you are desperately reaching in trying to make out that the left stirred up this controversy when it was the right that took issue with it. Nothing you can say can change the fact that the right wing are who took issue with players kneeling.

Quote:
You’re the king of attempted shut-down speech, always trying to label people whose opinions you don’t agree with, so constantly trying to turn it round on others is futile and boring.

As usual the ‘kneelers’ and those supporting them are trying to shove their opinions and protests down the throats of others. It’s a sporting event not a political rally!
It's called having an opinion, i know you only believe that freedom of speech should be reserved for you and people who share your opinion but it isn't. You just brand any opinion you dislike as someone trying to shut you down when that act in itself is you trying to shut down anyone you disagree with. You simply can't handle opinions that aren't your own.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote