As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

1. Bradley (don't worry hun, I hate sand and dirt too )
2. Chris (I looooooooove @TheN0bleOne BUT the Dom/Chris thing was a bit much and it ****ed up the second half of the season)
3. Chelsea ("I'm sitting." I'm still so intrigued bc she was clearly a very competent player but the show wouldn't allow us to see it)
4. Angela (a particularly unique casting choice that really should have received more focus)
5. Jenna (her struggles with resting bitch face and almost duping Donathan into using his HII on her is somehow enough to put her in the top five for me!)
6. Donathan (I was NOT ready for the country bumpkin schtick but Woke Donathan was appreciated in the endgame even though it was futile)

7. Sebastian (obvious stoners a bigger edit could have easily bumped him up to green)
8. Desiree (she clearly had spunk and chutzpah but she also didn't have an edit at all so)
9. Morgan (she was a presence... that was liked?)
10. Jacob (benefits huuuugely from the fact that his arc was contained to one night of television)
11. James (he was nice and his play to get Morgan out was v impressive but he was also kinda bland)
12. Kellyn (I could not imagine anyone caring about her in any sort of way. She was just a narrator. Beige wallpaper if you will)
13. Libby (cutting Morgan's throat was eye-opening but then... she did nothing. I know we all LOVE her because reasons but she wasn't all that)
14. Wendell (I appreciate him as a winner more now after a few days. His aggression and temper and cockiness during ICs was Not A Good Look but I think he's genuinely a nice guy)
15. Stephanie (most overrated castaway since like... Jenn Brown at least? vaguely annoying and inconsequential)
16. Brendan (I think people, maybe not here but at least on Reddit, were VERY upset when he was gone... and I don't know why. He didn't do anything)

17. Gonzalez (she annoyed me during her one episode and I don't remember why!)
18. Domenick (he's not that bad in the grand scheme of Survivor buuuuut his edit was way too ****ing much and he was kind of an arrogant jerk at times, but not even enough of one for it to be concretely shown in the episodes? I still feel like I know nothing about him)
19. Laurel ("my only hope is for Wendell and Domenick to split the votes and I can pick up whatever's left" yeah how that'd work out for you hun? .......x)
20. Michael (oh my god I actually liked him at first but his edit was suuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a colossal waste of time and Probst verbally rimming him all season long was just torturous. I do not watch Survivor to gush over a rational and confident 18-year-old male model. He pretty much has the same personality as like... Kim Spradlin so why didn't we gush over her? :3)