BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
It would be dynamite if Stephen Fry entered CBB. He does not suffer fools or boors lightly and has a mean temper when he does lose it.

You may be familiar with Hugh Laurie who now lives in the States him having been a big hit in the medical drama series, 'House'? Well, he was Fry's comedy partner for years - 'Fry & Laurie'.

Fry is a very complex troubled person and, I think, a decent guy. I have always liked him.

He once had a very memorable 'ding-dong' with Anne Widdicombe during a discussion on the subject of 'God' and Religion.

I am glad you enjoyed your show overall.
Oh wow. Yeah, I know House. I can see where that would be dynamite ... I wouldn't have known he was British because he did so well with the accent change. Anyway, it would be cool if they both entered together as a "duo". I still think Courtney should've entered with another drag queen in the last CBB, someone to create drama and bring the entertainment with... that for me would've been comedy gold.

Re: @ding-dong... not flashing someone flashing their junk at poor Anne Widdecombe... Something new to add to the YT watch list I'll have to watch that debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
I think he said he was asked before
and said no.

Of course
times change,
That's a shame... but can't really say I blame him...

Last edited by Maru; 29-05-2018 at 02:47 PM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote