View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 11:06 PM #455
Namaste

Namaste

The opening and closing scenes of episode 6

The Dolores / Bernard fidelity test seems to be happening inside The Cradle since it shares the aspect ratio with the Cradle scenes. I've no idea of what might be going on with that yet I wish the trailer for the episode didn't give away the sudden turn halfway through the scene but it was still a really great scene (and further highlighted how great Evan is).

Ford That answers my question earlier in the season about whether his consciousness was still alive in cyberspace. I'm so excited to have Anthony Hopkins back properly, even if it's only briefly.

Dolores being unnerved by Teddy now being a violent sociopath when she made him that way. Girl.

I hope Angela gets more to do. She's by far one of the most intriguing characters for me but since the uprising she's just been a henchwoman for Dolores. Hopefully she's involved significantly in the endgame of the season. Speaking of, I read in an interview that the thing she's wearing round her head is a crown made of bones which nicely ties back to Teddy saying Wyatt's cult wear the bones of their enemies last season.

(I know I'm pretty much talking to myself at this point because this forum only really appreciates CRAP but I'm dead set on keeping the thread alive dammit)

Last edited by Lostie!; 02-06-2018 at 11:10 PM.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote