Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Because... why not:

(1) Marsh - Ban him more I say... the only time he talks to me is when the mods stop him from posting here lol. Marsh is funny, witty, kind, honest, and can do no wrong in my eyes. He will always be one of the Mostest Loved to me.

(2) Rob- Beloved author and gay icon. One of you guys should snap up and marry this man... because he is the best of the best...and I need a wedding as an excuse to finally come to England. I live for every word he writes, types, or texts... and that's a fact.

(3) Ross- I love Ross! He's so funny and nice, not a harsh word comes from him. He brings a smile to my face anytime I log in and see a wall post. Even if we don't have shared pizza commercial love anymore, we will always have Audrey!

(4) MB- An icon. I laugh at all his posts and look forward to reading all his opinions and thoughts (mostly because he his right but so funny at being right). I'm glad he decided to stick around here as he is one of the reasons I still do.

(5) Reece- There is no one on here with the superior taste and class of Reece. His musical and television opinions are always spot on... and he has a heart of gold towards all other members. He always makes me feel welcome and loved on here, and I would like to return the favour with my vote.

(6) Jamie89- Pub quiz was phenomenal, to hard for me but phenomenally done. He deserves an award for that alone. But also, for being a kind and caring member towards everyone and one of the elite I could call "good friend" on here over the years.

(7) Hayden- Thank you for helping me keep MTV's The Challenge thread going. It's the only thread I come on here for most of the time. Your taste and opinions are always spot on. You are a key part of what keepsTiBB working.

(8) Jerseywins- He gets my vote for sticking through the last tortuously atrocious season of BBCan in a way I just couldn't do. Also, I'm glad he is finally fully posting in the chat thread and other parts of the forum even though now I'm not. He has always been a favourite forum contributor of mine.

(9) Toy Soldier- one of the only serious debate posters I can stand. He saves me getting into many an argument by succinctly putting forth an opinion I one hundred percent agree with... so that I can avoid posting in S&D at all lol. He is also not wrong that ... in his humble opinion I am sure... this forum needs him.

(10) Shaun- I'm glad this TiBB seasoned vet is still around and contributing. His opinions on the forum or about it are necessary and needed whether they are popular or not. Also, he gets my vote for his superior taste in Drag Race and in Drag Queens!!
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote