View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 11:36 AM #43
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Again, it's up to each individual to decide what they're OK with in their interpersonal relationships and I find this idea that there should be a "standard" that everyone has to comply with really quite worrying . If two friends are explicitly OK with "extreme pranking" each other in private then that is entirely their own business and there's very little more to say about it than that.

I can agree with the public aspect, in which case, her mistake was tweeting publicly about it instead of keeping it a private prank between friends.
...it’s not really so much about a ‘standard’ TS...in terms of ‘sexual assault’ ...?...then that sexual assault would be something that someone would have to accuse someone of...which he obviously didn’t or I assume he didn’t...for me there are other aspects to it though, to what she did...he may in his shock for instance...and in her tweet she did say he had ‘freaked out’...have hurt the lady..?...or worse, he may have killed her in what he thought was a threat to his safety...it’s also not just a friendship as such between him...I don’t know what their ‘friend’ status is but she obviously has great trust in him as he’s her bodyguard...and that makes her his employer as well, which also makes me think about it differently...did she ‘abuse her power’ as his employer..?...there are things we may all feel that it’s ok for a friend to do as you say...we make our own boundaries there...but when friends aren’t ‘equal’ in terms of employer and employee...so one having ‘power’ of that being your employer and income etc...it puts a different slant on for me in my thoughts...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote