View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 08:07 PM #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
I agree with all of this Aside from the Anthony and Craig part, that's still probably one of my favourite storylines of the whole show

Pete also called out Grace about her complaining about Sam within the first night too. And I know a lot of people had issue with this, but I was CACKLING when he was hiding inside the bathroom when Grace came back to the house because he was that terrified of her while she was all excited to speak to him again too
Oh I'd forgotten about Sam but yeah I remember him being great with her in general (Richard too tbf) when other people were being horrible. I don't mind the Craig/Anthony thing really, I think what puts me off is that I remember watching it and thinking 'Anthony's going to win because of this, isn't he!'... and at the time I didn't like Craig at all (although he's much better in retrospect and when I rewatched some of the series... still not a favourite though). But also, between Anthony and Eugene I really wanted Eugene to win (sorry I know how much you dislike him ) so maybe I just resent the Anthony/Craig thing for preventing that lol.
I can't remember Pete hiding in the bathroom but that makes me like him even more

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote