View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 10:26 AM #457
Namaste

Namaste

I loved the episode but I'm disappointed if Angela and Peter Abernathy are gone for good (like with Logan, missed opportunities for characters who I thought had more story to tell). I was really excited about both being upgraded to series regulars and I don't think either has been utilised as much as they could have been, particularly for Hosts as interesting as those two (they did both serve really important functions with her destroying the Cradle and the code in his head but still, I'm annoyed if they're gone )

I also had an issue with that security guy being stupid enough to let Angela seduce him, but they had established earlier in the episode that he was a reckless arrogant dick so there's that. And her speech before pulling the pin was everything.

I love that Ford is quite literally the ghost in the machine now. I never thought I'd see him wielding a machine gun and my life is now complete.

I really liked the scenes between characters who don't often share screen time too (Maeve, William, Lawrence / Dolores, Charlotte / Dolores, Maeve). Really felt like all the separate storylines are converging now going into the final stretch.

Appreciated the Theresa callbacks too (I still miss her). Nice touch to flashback to her death in episode 7, it was episode 7 of the first season when she died. And both episodes are named after art styles. Certain neither are coincidences.

Last edited by Lostie!; 05-06-2018 at 11:04 AM.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote