View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 08:20 PM #15
0_o

0_o

I have pretty much swapped my tibb addiction for a mumsnet one anyway tbh so it wouldn't make THAT much difference to me. I have a select few tibb members on my facebook who I would probably keep in touch with but besides that..it would not bother me that much. A couple of years back I would have been utterly devastated, but a mix between enjoying posting regularly somewhere where I can just be myself compeltely and take whatever punishment is warranted in exchange for telling someone they are an utter cock (and yes, I have had one short ban on MN, along with some deletions ), discovering that MN is definitely NOT just a place for mothers to discuss pushchairs and is more a general interest chat forum than anything else (with more drama than here sometimes, believe it or not) and growing ever weary of rehashing the same arguments over and over here and so many threads starting off promising but descending into the same old crap..along with my dwindling interest in BB and TV in general...have made it possible for me to not totally sink with this ship should the time come
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote