Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

125th Place: Venus D-Lite (Season 3) - finished last

My first "first eliminated" mention goes to Venus D'Lite, hands down one of the most uncomfortable pathological liars to emerge from the circuit and a weird self-aggrandizing ego to boot. On the show, you may have missed her... in her first episode she was only shown in the Workroom really throwing shade at Phoenix for copying her idea of crushing up baubles and using the glass as decoration for their outfits. She was then told by the judges she had over-accessorised and presented an underwhelming mess.

The lipsync with Shangela - to Vanessa Williams' "The Right Stuff", in front of Vanessa Williams herself - is one of the show's messier and this is from a season that includes India/Mimi. Venus essentially stalks Shangela around the stage, grabbing parts of her costume and trying to choke her with them, and then throws her own ponytail towards the back of the stage at the other girls (prompting Mariah to quote, "if she'd-a hit me with that hair, I'd probably have to sock her.") RuPaul says he's uncomfortable at the end. By all means, it's an awkward hit! But for all the wrong reasons.

On the subject of Mariah actually:

Venus D'Lite has spent tens, or hundreds if you believe her, of thousands of dollar on cosmetic surgery to look like Madonna. The final result, you ask?

Hmm!

Recently she has appeared on 'My Strange Addiction' (with aforementioned Madonna surgery), taken shots at Milk for booking a collaboration gig with Madonna, implied that she, alone, was responsible for Shangela being cast again on Drag Race by saying it "was her biggest fear" and... oh yeah, exploited a fan's suicidal thoughts to try and look like a hero. I don't know if I "hate" Venus D'Lite, because it's almost comical really, but I just get an overwhelming impression that she is, 100%, not a good person. And a pretty lacklustre queen to boot.

Memorable quote(s): "You can be my friend or you can be my enemy, just say it to my face." (this is... 12 minutes into a season. Really girl.)
Best Runway(s): n/a
Best Moment(s): Santino saying she looks like "a sad Christmas elf".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 09-06-2018 at 06:42 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote