Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

121st Place: Alisa Summers (Season 4) - finished last

A queen for every season, but not this one.

In the hectic clusterfuck of Season 4 drama, Alisa is quickly forgotten and it seems a shame really, because of all of the first-boots it certainly seemed that Alisa was one of the more polished and "ready" to compete. Idk why I'm writing that with a hint of regret when I've put her this low but... eh.

Plenty of queens delivered a post-apocaloctic look that was far too clean and pristine; certainly in contrast to Sharon's blood-dripping demon that still, to this day, is one of the show's strongest. The Princess had whiter-than-whites, Madame LaQueer just had a foot on a plate, Kenya Michaels wore a phoenix diaper. So it does seem a shame to pick on poor Alisa for having exploding titties and a fly-swatter (let alone decide to make Kenya one of the top three of the week )

I have absolutely no regrets about her going so early since this is one of the rare seasons where everyone else, bar Princess/Lashauwn, had a distinct personality (whether it was good or bad) and both of those two performed well in the challenge that Alisa did not. So... them's the breaks.

All I otherwise remember about Alisa is that she told a story about how she was arrested for driving under the influence, in drag, and had to strip in a police station in front of everyone. She had one line in Untucked and it was "I'm prepared to lipsync just in case" like I said... completely outshone and sadly left behind in season 4.

Memorable quote(s): "Baked potato couture!"
Best Runway(s): I did actually like her only one, so...
Best Moment(s): Elvira stanning her titties. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote