Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

115th Place: Lashauwn Beyond (Season 4) - finished 12th

Let me prefix this harsh ranking by saying the following: I am aware that Lashauwn is an incredibly talented seamstress and has designed dresses for more current girls that may often go unnoticed. Seriously, look at her Instagram. She is talented af.

The reason she ranks so low here though is of course the fact that she only lasted two episodes, and in both she was just a very demure, shy queen who never got her head in the game and just left all scenes she was in feeling very wishy-washy. She managed a high placing in her first episode, with her "post-apocalockic" world-on-her-head runway, but somehow managed to be read by Michelle at the same time. It was a warning that wasn't heeded, and her whispery wrestling performance sent her home over the Princess (that and taking her heels off before the lipsync even really began, which is a cardinal sin).

I'll keep this one brief though, because I would 100% be in support of Lashauwn returning if only for my fantasy of a "designs-only" season with the likes of Pearl, Kim, Mariah, Aquaria (if she doesn't win), Acid Betty, India Ferrah and Ivy Winters. Clears the way for All Stars to be about performance-based challenges, anyway. But yeah, I don't dislike Lashauwn but her performance on the show was just...quite bad.

Memorable quote(s): "Dida Ritz look a mess... with that dry-as wig and that awful-as makeup"
"THIS IS NOT RUPAUL'S BEST FRIEND RACE"
Best Runway(s): Not a runway but her entrance look was gorgeous but I did prefer her gumball-machine dress to her post-apocalyptic one.
Best Moment(s): Willam managing to drop a reference to Ferdinand Magellan about him <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote