Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

114th Place: Nicole Paige Brooks (Season 2) - finished 11th

It's still honestly SO weird to me that Season 2 had not one, but two contestants who actually have children: Tyra Sanchez, and Nicole Paige Brooks. I can't actually think of another one (that hasn't adopted, like Tempest DuJour) across all seasons.

Anyway, Nicole Paige Brooks from Atlanta... Georgia! There really wasn't much more to her tenure on the show beyond her introduction, other than feeling betrayed at the finale when she'd found out how Raven had talked behind her back. This might have been the setup for a VICIOUS attack from Tatianna that was skin-crawlingly awkward, but it's hard to say that Nicole played a vital role in this.

She was the first to enter, and I guess that means she has the original "workroom entrance" since season 1 was a weird just... "walk on from the side" affair. But that means it's been almost ten years since her oft-quoted entrance, and personally? I wouldn't be totally against her popping up on an Allstars perhaps one of those "underrated / early boot queens" seasons everyone keeps rooting for

I found it disheartening that Kim Chi would use her as a punchline 6 years later, let alone the fact that RuPaul laughed at it. This show has a pretty funny way of "supporting" its older queens

Memorable quote(s): bit obvious, this one
Best Runway(s): n/a
Best Moment(s): Having a photo of her drag mother disappear in the Workroom </3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote