View Single Post
Old 20-06-2018, 01:02 PM #475
Namaste

Namaste

Yeah I've been completely bored with older William all season (although his increasing paranoia about everyone being Ford is pretty hilarious). I was interested in seeing more of his back story but his younger self has only appeared fleetingly this time around.

That said, his paranoia reaching fever pitch and him shooting Emily in this episode was definitely a shocking, interesting turn of events. Though I'm not completely convinced she's dead until we get definite confirmation. Same for how permanent Teddy's death is.

The Ford and Maeve scene was lovely, quite striking seeing Ford actually on the verge of tears. Although her being his favourite will be an idea to get used to since this was only their second scene they've shared throughout the entire show It definitely makes sense though as for why he gave her the "escape" narrative.

Very interested to see Clementine in action now they've tinkered with her code to incite nearby Hosts to violence. There's definite intentional symmetry going on with the two Hosts having powers over the others being her and Maeve since they were so closely linked last season.

The promo for the finale was pretty bloody epic, anybody else see it??
Spoiler:

Logan in the Valley! A Charlotte Host! Maeve and Clem reunion!

Last edited by Lostie!; 20-06-2018 at 08:49 PM.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote