View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 05:52 PM #17
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
I don't wanna be that person but jfc Twitter are so over-sensitive and quick to jump on the PC bandwagon yet they're happy to constantly troll and harass the Islanders to the point you know... one of them actually took their own life because of it.

Anyway I don't care for Ellie, but unless she expresses whatever pig ignorant views she holds inside the villa, I don't think she should be removed just for posting a few emojis in response to an EDL tweet on social media.

It's like wanting Raph ejected from BB because he claimed to have supported Trump in his VT.
...I agree Jason...so many people have harsh labels put on them because of a few Twitter posts and that can often gather to a collective hate thing with so many jumping aboard....it can be life destroying...Twitter and social sites is only a part of it though..it’s also the media...the Daily Mail for this story, how they ‘jump aboard’ with enthusiasm..to ensure that ‘hate’ and labelling gathers as quickly and viciously as possible...and then these newspapers would also be the first to report ‘reality star takes their life’...that’s where the legislation should control more to prevent these stories of random out of context Twitter posts being published in the media....she isn’t even a celebrity as such...just a young lady who has been in a reality show for a few days so what she might have on her Twitter account is of no public interest or concern at all...

...the Daily Mail really need to look to themselves and their own morals when printing these stories...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote