View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 12:03 PM #58
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Another oft-relied on piece of extremist nonsense; "If you don't want immigrants IN YOUR BED then you shouldn't want them in your country ".

That is the article / debate, as I'm sure you're well aware .
dont you start TS you started the whole debacle with a post full of made up supposition

There's a fundamental misunderstanding, really, that anyone who is against mistreatment if human beings "wants open borders and to let anyone in!!!"

(says you but who are are you actually talking about? - all you was lump one side of the argument into one and then slag off that side for doing the same thing)

You don't have to be vicious about it.

(Again who is, who are you actually talking about and how does it relate to the article?)

The jeering, spitefulness and hatred directed at migrants themselves is completely unnecessary.

(again, nothing about the article and no mention where this hails from)

No it's not possible for the world to move to Europe and solutions need to be found... But if it was any of us in one of these struggling countries, we would be doing the exact same thing.

(you have no idea at all if that would be true and it would be impossible to try and attempt to equte)

We don't have to abandon empathy and compassion in order to control our borders. People can be turned away considerately without resorting to bleating "nyyyeeeerrrrrr dirty get back to yer own country!!".

Once again you are not addressing the article but some sort of fictitious UKIP fringe meeting in your head

One big strawman after another TS. Poor show
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote