View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 07:34 PM #130
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Labels and people in positions of power pay lip service to supporting LGBTQ artists. And that's great,” he continues. “But when are we going to see a gay artist really thrive and succeed? Selling out arenas, hitting number ones. I guess that kind of happened with Sam Smith, but I just think from my personal experience, the amount of comments like 'Oh, this is very gay' or 'This is going to turn some people off' is a real problem.”

Because we have never had gay artists selling out arenas, and thriving and suceeding.

I do get what he is saying, and he is correct, but the way he is saying it..is silly and does come across like gay artists have never been sucessful.

Have found this thread quite eye opening actually. I don't know why I still get surprised but to see people claim homophobia just isn't a thing today (and on a thread full of homophobic comments too)...well
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.