View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 11:30 AM #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Just how you interpret my post as 'whining' and 'moaning' I do not know because I have not feebly complained about bullshot - I have confidently called it out because bullshot it is.

If the 'Transactivists' - on here, or anywhere else - wish to continue to devalue their cause by continuing to perpetuate all this 'labelling' nonsense, then they are free to do so, but WHY must heterosexual women (AND Men for that matter) have to be FORCED by these activists to accept any B.S. labels?

I am a 'Man' and my wife is a 'Woman'. We were born this way and are both perfectly happy to address ourselves as simply 'Man' and 'Woman' and we do not suddenly need any prefix like 'cis' to identify our sex, so 'Transactivists' can shove that little descriptor where the 'sun don't shine'.

Transactivists are the ones demanding evermore labels which further DEFINE themselves - ie; further define the DIFFERENCES they have not only from the rest of us, but also from each other- and that exposes all this B.S. for what it is, and 'what it is' has nothing to do with wanting to be equal and wanting to be treated equally, because it is CLEARLY all to do with wanting to STAND OUT, wanting to be MORE than equal, wanting to be 'SPECIAL'.

Let me say here that Transactivists are in a teeny-weeny MINORITY among the LGBT Community - as are most 'Activists' in the world at large - but because the vast majority are moderate, passive and silent, and the 'Transactivists' are pro-active, aggressive and vociferous, it is the Transactivists who have the floor.

Yet - to a man (and woman) EVERY member of the 'Gay' Community who I speak to (scene and non-Scene) not only do NOT support the 'Transactivists' or their agenda but believe that it is RETROGRESSIVE, not progressive, and is actually harming the LGBT cause.

And yes, call me Homophobe or whatever else is in your predictable 'Stock Response to Disagreement Arsenal' but I will tell you again:

Whatever progress HAS been made over the past 50 years in gaining Equality for the LGBT Community - I have been a part of.

I was a full member of 'The Campaign for Homosexual Equality' and campaigned for Gay Rights when the word 'Homophobic' was not in usage, and I PHYSICALLY fought alongside Gays and Lesbians AGAINST 'Gay Bashers' in several city centres from Manchester to London.

So carry on, you will not close me down - unlike poor Alison Moyet.
I respond to this with the same words as my first post. Nothing has changed.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote