View Single Post
Old 13-07-2018, 12:44 PM #21
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Agreed; It sat in the wrapper for ages, I played the opening mission and maybe an hour of the proper game, and then actually stopped playing for months because I wasn't getting it at all. Then one day on a bored whim I decided to give it another go and now I still get a horrible shiver down my spine when I think that I might never have played it and missed out . It genuinely resparked an enthusiasm for gaming in general that was slightly starting to wane.

Also now adding Persona 5 to the list because I was struggling to be enthusiastic for the first couple of hours but I'm definitely starting to get it (5 hours in) and I'm considering leaving it til the kids are back at school so that I can dedicate proper time to it for immersion.

Lastly thinking waaaay back, when I first got FF7 on the PSX I had no idea Wtf I was playing, having never played any sort of RPG before, let alone a jRPG. 13 year old me was literally like "lol wot is this madness" for about 10 hours... And then I got ridiculously obsessed and jumped right on the "bestest game ever!!" bandwagon
You're still in the tutorial stage in Persona 5 tbh. It's like an 80 hour game. One of the best games I've played though.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote