ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

1. FF9 - Excellent story, design, music, characters, I might get the logo tattooed on my face.
2. FF10 - It may be linear but it does a great job of embracing you into the world of Spira and it's lore. It has a great story, great diversity of characters and the combat is simple, but addictive.
3. FF6 - The range of characters and unpredictable storyline make this top tier. It deserves a remake over FF7 tbh.
4. FF12 - I'm doing a replay now after spending years disliking it and it's aged incredibly well. The storyline is kinda meh and the dialogue flounders in long words that barely make sense but the open world exploring while battling makes it a really unique and fun entry.
5. FF Dimensions - If you've never played this and you're a huge fan of the job system from FF5 I URGE you to play this one. The storyline is hilariously weak and cliche but the expansive job system kept me entertained from start to end.
6. FF4 - It's solid but not a standout. In the same way as FF9 I like the way it puts you with combinations of characters that you have the figure out the best strategies with rather than the same group with little different except their stats.
7. FFX-2 - I actually haven't finished it oops but I think it's actually very fun! The dresspheres is a cute concept and the ability to go wherever the **** you want on an airship and do entertaining sidequests is a big plus.
8. FF7 - I think the story is great, don't get me wrong, but the combat is basic and the Materia system is honestly sooo bland. It makes the characters differences indiscernible and wanting to rush through any combat situation rather than have fun with it.
9. FF5 - On the other side of the coin, I love the combat and job system, but the story is sf boring that I lose interest halfway and remember that Dimensions job system is much more superior.
10. FF15 - It's just not really Final Fantasy to me. It's fun and I'm glad they learnt from the linearity of FF13 to allow us to explore but the combat essentially felt like mashing buttons and I found it hard to care about the characters or storyline.
11. FF13 - I looooove the combat system but I hate the linearity and how it affected the storyline which had a very promising concept IMO.
12. FF1 - Fun, but I get bored of it halfway usually.
13. FF8 - Similar to 7, the characters have very little differences in their combat styles, their personalities are too subtle and I honestly can barely remember the storyline.
14. FF3 - Too basic with too much grinding
15. FF2 - To be fair I've never given it a fair shot due to the levelling system being different but yeah.

Sidenote: Has anyone played Type-0? Is it any good?
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote