View Single Post
Old 17-07-2018, 03:42 PM #7
Banned

Banned

1. FFVI - It's just perfection really, the growth system was perfect as was the wide variety of characters and the story was daring, especially at the time.
2. FFX - It's not the best FF game but it's always one that's been close to my heart.
3. FFVIII - Severely underrated, Disc 4 being a massive point of no return is annoying and the Draw system has it's issues but again, it's always been one I loved.
4. FFIX - VIVI.
5. FFVII - Not much to say, it's great.
6. FFIV - This game began what VI perfected.
7. FFXV - This may be higher when I play through it again once they stop adding stuff to it. I enjoyed it despite the weak story and I think it did a lot of things right.
8. FFV - It's a very solid game, not too memorable but solid.
9. FFXIII - It had it's issues but I liked it, I think it's the best of the XIII Trilogy over all.
10. FFX-2 - Horrible story, excellent gameplay.
11. XIII-2/Lightning Returns - XIII-2 had the best overall gameplay of the XIII trilogy but it's story was terrible while Lightning Return had one of the best battle systems of ANY FF game and I liked how daring the game format was but there wasn't enough to the game sadly. They are both guilty pleasures.
12. FF - The original, not bad but kind of boring by today's standards.
13. II - Experimental and interesting because of it but it was ultimately a failure.
14. XII - I hated this game, the story is boring, the game basically plays itself and it's just really overrated.
15. III - Bland, very grindy and just overall terrible.

I haven't counted the MMOs and when it came to spinoffs I kept it to direct sequels.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote