CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Jaxie :

Spoiler:

Yeah totally agree with all your points especially about the ending but it was a great season over all so I hope whatever direction they go for Season 3 they can make it somewhat believable.

I loved that they focused alot on Serena this season too, I find her character and back story fascinating. They did such a great job (and the actress does a great job) of making you totally confused about your feelings towards her, one minute you can hate her and the next feel sorry for her. I suppose it's very true to real life in that way, nothing is ever black and white (except for the Commander he seems to be a c u next Tuesday through and through)

I doubt Aunt Lydia is dead, it would be a waste if they did because she's a great character and they've not explored her back story enough yet

It will be interesting to see what happens to Nick now aswell, he should be killed but I don't think they will kill him off either
To Naimh

Spoiler:

I think the Commander is a weak man and the power has gone to his head.
He is definitely turned on by June's position and his power over her. It was interesting in the flashbacks of him and Serena how she seemed to be the speaker/leader and he was like a political spouse sort of. Almost as if he followed her and now the roles have reversed. I think Serena quite enjoyed her little burst of power when he was in the hospital after the bombing too. But it gave her the confidence to take on the ruling committee and I think her finger was to save his face in front of the others

I am wondering how Nick will survive tbh. He forced the commander to stay in the house when the baby was discovered missing and I can't see any way that he can get away with it. I think he's played his hand now and there is no slipping back into the background. Wonderful actor, subtle but full of expression. But I think the whole cast is fantastic. Really great casting choices.

And yes I definitely want to see more of Aunt Lydia's back story.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 19-07-2018 at 05:37 PM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote