BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
What are you saying, that as a white woman if I am discriminated against, I should be thankful I haven't got it worse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
We likely would if we lived in many countries where whites weren't the norm. Just as blacks have it harder in many countries where non-whites aren't the norm.

I don't know the statistics worldwide but I wouldn't mind betting worldwide whites are in the minority.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
Like the white farmers in South Africa, they're facing vile racist attacks at the moment. But the "Rainbow Nation" is a long way away from the West, even if apartheid is (apparently) over.
You're all just fighting for the sake of fighting now literally nobody has said that -blank- type of discrimination doesnt exist. It all exists, and its all tragic.

Some types of discrimination tends to be more common than others, and some types of discrimination tends to be more harsh than others... and fighting that back with what ifs and buts isnt helpful to anybody.

It just looks like your trying to minimise the types of discrimination that you cant personally relate to.. it looks really sad.