CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Congrats Jaxie and Jaxie Jnr
Jaxie Junior is walking on cloud 9 today because he is going to see the person he loves tomorrow and he hasn't seen her in person since last November.

And the video clip she sent us of her jumping up and down, so happy and waving the Visa in her passport made me cry.

She has a pile of Christmas presents to open from last Christmas and a pile of engagement and birthday gifts to get through too. So Wednesday is going to be a wrapping paper day!

Mr Jaxie and I booked them a night in a nice hotel tomorrow night so they can have some alone time.

Then we can start thinking weddings, there are going to be two! Due to cost of visas and legal advice and everything there will be a quick register office one very soon, Sept, to meet the requirements of the visa. Then because she is his princess, he is saving to marry her with guests attending in a castle next year and a carriage and horses ride to the reception.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 23-07-2018 at 05:25 PM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote