Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binbin View Post
Brutal? Wtf. Season 1 was mostly normal and it made sense. I cannot really remember any sugary-sweet emotional indulgence between opposite sex, and pretty much zero homo-erotic transactions between the young men in the first season. In season 2 you've got a right load of twatting on about emotions that cannot, or should not exist between normal people. And, as for between the 'lads', I mean really stop commenting on how much you'd like to bum the other lads and saying "**** me" to each other every five minutes. I don't blame the contestants, I don't even blame me for watching it. But, I would keep one big full eye on that British male identity. Take it from Season 1's ex-pro footballer - keep it dapper, and get the hot chicks.
I’m only on ep 4’brutal in that they boys and girls were honest about not fancying the people they were coupled up with, brutal in that the first coupling where one guy stepped forward while coupled up when a new girl came in, brutal in that the twin are such arse holes ...that kind of brutal

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote